Lee249

What Are You Watching Right Now

Nooooo missed that show yesterday. Any sags worth mentioning dude?

Matt Lanter it is then :P He easily catches my eye and raises my pulse. Fit actor.

Nice one Flameboard!

I watched Casualty as a kid when Ash was around. I can barely remember his scenes! Not seen Casualty for ages because am addicted to Holby City. I see that show each week without failure. True. Crissy is a hot older chick hehe :)

The chase - frosty knickers is on and she needs to thaw them out in front of the log fire haha. God help the guy who gets lost in her knickers :lol:

The blue sky and suns rays shining down in my back garden. A great opportunity to do some gardening before the weather closes again ;)

Lol, The sun will shine for you soon bud ;)

I'm watching or should i say reading joke birthday cards *giggles* (love em) it's addictive. This is whilst trying to type and speak on the phone simultaneously. Hey, i can multi-task when it suits me HAHA :)

Seriously though, i'm looking at whatever Mothers day cards they've got in stock to send me Mam. Guess it will need to be 1st class postage. I almost forgot *woopsies*

Should i get some flowers too? What sorts do women like? Am terrible! lol. Cheers :P

I don't know what women like, but my mother always loved the flowers I bought her : with a lot of colors :D I often choose the most "strange" and exotic looking flowers, they're always great colored and look great :)

Saggerworld on this amazing phone device! I like the spell check concept when you're typing real fast. Wicked :)

The movie with Matt Broderick hubby of Sarah Jessica Parker?

Yup, i have watched Sex And The City re-runs but I'm not a pansy (in the body language weirdness) sense and stuff like.

Live long the gays haha :lol: