JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Lee249

What Are You Watching Right Now

Those MUST be sagging related tumblrs :tongue_smilie:

absolutely ! but you know how it works, it always lead you where you didn't plan...

:P

absolutely ! but you know how it works, it always lead you where you didn't plan...

:P

Haha true. When one door closes..... another door opens buddy. At least i think this is the expression lol.

I'm back home now and beginning a new chapter. Me dad is slowly getting his head around my gay revelation. On the same lines a chapter can be defined as a "new door opening" or even a second chance to make things right ;)

I'm chillin on me bed laying back listening to some wicked tunes, staring at me phone texting and checking me emails. Basically, just catching up on all today's missed gossip like.

My bro Kyle turned 29, he's well miffed because i cracked a joke about his age haha. We're the jokers in our family but he always outshines me in that department! Argh bros are terds! :lol:

Deal Or No Deal in space

It's the bankers bday this week supposedly. The specials are always fun to watch :)

I'm watching the 2012 remake of Total Recall (again)

I soooo gotta see that movie! looks rather good ;)

I'm catching up with a few episodes of Pointless that I've missed this week. That's quite addictive too!

Resident Evil: Extinction - recorded from last night.

Oh yeah..... Who has seen Resident Evil: Retribution? it's premiering on sky next week onwards :)

Most Haunted - lmfao - Derek Acorah cracks me up - he's had contact with 5 spirits today and I reckon they were Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila, Gin and Rum! :biggrin: 

Sorry Derek, just my opinion but I think my underwear are a more authentic MEDIUM! :tongue_smilie: 

Edited by Guest

My neighbours bonfire in his back garden crickey it stinks like buggery! haha.

Your neighbour sounds like a nuisance but i'm a little more concerned how you know what the criminal offense of buggery smells like? :wink: 

I'm watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition btw :tongue_smilie: 

Your neighbour sounds like a nuisance but i'm a little more concerned how you know what the criminal offense of buggery smells like? :wink:

It's an expression i picked up yonks ago lol :blushing:

Bargain Hunt on BBC1. I really shouldn't for so many reasons but f*ck it, come on blue team, you can win this! :biggrin: 

Lol, oh i do like a good bargain :thumbup:

Currently, i'm glancing through a window whilst eating a scrumptious subway cheese toastie :)

Loose Women on ITV 1 but only  because Union J were on it.  The distractions of daytime tv haha.

Have a look, if you like young cute boyband members - George Shelley sings in Korean - He's so cute! :biggrin: 

Edited by Guest