JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Lee249

What Are You Watching Right Now

The Queens Club Tennis Final. It's tight match between Murray and Cilic. Wish i was there in the stands looking on!

The Haunting (1963) Scared the bloody hell out of me as a 14 year old. I really am 26 watching old movies btw haha. Giving it a second try. Difference this time is it's dark, quiet and i have popcorn to enjoy. I don't think it will scare me a second time around now that i'm older..... Lol.

Ok..... I get more from watching paint dry like. The film isn't frightening as i remember but does indeed have it's creepy moments later on.

Playing catch up again with my tv programs, I have The Apprentice and Waterloo Road to watch. I wish I had some popcorn! :biggrin: 

I'll send some toffee popcorn through cyberspace. It should be with you within minutes :P

Eastenders

Some old fogeys playing bowels at the club. An old dear this minute asked me where the nearest lavatory is. I'm like it's right in front from where you're standing. The sign said WC and showed the female diagram :rollingeyes: bless her heart :)

I LOVE that show!

I'm beginning to get a little repetitive lol - Murray VS Verdasco semi.