What Are You Watching Right Now

Streaming all the ESC entries that would have performed live tomorrow night. The ESC has always been a staple tradition in my house every year. So weird not watching it live.

BBC1 will broadcast each finals promo vid back to back in the normal timeslot (8-11) I don't know what the result process will entail i.e. votes. Just hope it's fair the outcome.

Are any other countries doing the same as the UK?

Btw, as ever this years contest is an eye opener indeed! Look out for Lithuania (touch of 90s Ace Of Base) Italy (faves) beautiful ballad, bonkers Russia who resemble an Abba tribute act, Emilie Sande voice Malta & Mumford & Sons sound from Denmark amongst others. 

Edited by Lee249
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't watch the presidents speech. I'm just waiting for him to get his second Nobel Peace Prize. . I mean after all he's the teflon president. Nothing bad can happen to him, especially when he sp

“ Khan, Are you game for another rematch?, I am laughing at the superior intellect....”   shots fired, quite literally  

Groundhog Day - Bill Murray at his best 🤣

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Such a poignant scene. So the moral of the story is ... Don't screw your prospective boss to get a promotion. Even if the credentials are there.

Should never mix business with pleasure in the first place. You only end up worse off. 

4 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Such a poignant scene. So the moral of the story is ... Don't screw your prospective boss to get a promotion. Even if the credentials are there.

Should never mix business with pleasure in the first place. You only end up worse off. 

Just realised how amazing Kim Cattrall is as an actress. Oh those endless Samantha scenes in SATC haha she's fabulous. 

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't sleep so stayed up. It's Sunday after all, to hell with it lol

I'm watching the classic Hunt For The Red October movie. Thinking about doing a "movie marathon" for once. Just gonna be a couch potato 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Judge Rinder 

I started watching quite a bit of daytime tv after my morning exercise routine 😱

This guy is hilarious & the cases are absorbing. Another similar show is Judge Judy on CBS Reality.

OMG daytime tv... Never thought I'd see the day hahahaha 

Guys,

Randoms are a surprise. This made me almost pmsl 😂😂😂

Watched it last night in bed. The way she 'whirls' her eyes at Carrie asking for a light & her whole crazy demeanor.  

If Samantha was there at the party, F**** me... Too much. 

10 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Guys,

Randoms are a surprise. This made me almost pmsl 😂😂😂

Watched it last night in bed. The way she 'whirls' her eyes at Carrie asking for a light & her whole crazy demeanor.  

If Samantha was there at the party, F**** me... Too much. 

@ 1.20.

Btw, no I don't smoke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...