What Are You Watching Right Now

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't watch the presidents speech. I'm just waiting for him to get his second Nobel Peace Prize. . I mean after all he's the teflon president. Nothing bad can happen to him, especially when he sp

“ Khan, Are you game for another rematch?, I am laughing at the superior intellect....”   shots fired, quite literally  

Groundhog Day - Bill Murray at his best 🤣

Posted Images

absolutely ! but you know how it works, it always lead you where you didn't plan...

:P

Haha true. When one door closes..... another door opens buddy. At least i think this is the expression lol.

I'm back home now and beginning a new chapter. Me dad is slowly getting his head around my gay revelation. On the same lines a chapter can be defined as a "new door opening" or even a second chance to make things right ;)

I'm chillin on me bed laying back listening to some wicked tunes, staring at me phone texting and checking me emails. Basically, just catching up on all today's missed gossip like.

My bro Kyle turned 29, he's well miffed because i cracked a joke about his age haha. We're the jokers in our family but he always outshines me in that department! Argh bros are terds! :lol:

Most Haunted - lmfao - Derek Acorah cracks me up - he's had contact with 5 spirits today and I reckon they were Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila, Gin and Rum! :biggrin: 

Sorry Derek, just my opinion but I think my underwear are a more authentic MEDIUM! :tongue_smilie: 

Edited by Guest

My neighbours bonfire in his back garden crickey it stinks like buggery! haha.

Your neighbour sounds like a nuisance but i'm a little more concerned how you know what the criminal offense of buggery smells like? :wink: 

I'm watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition btw :tongue_smilie: 

Your neighbour sounds like a nuisance but i'm a little more concerned how you know what the criminal offense of buggery smells like? :wink:

It's an expression i picked up yonks ago lol :blushing:

Loose Women on ITV 1 but only  because Union J were on it.  The distractions of daytime tv haha.

Have a look, if you like young cute boyband members - George Shelley sings in Korean - He's so cute! :biggrin: 

Edited by Guest