goyanks

I Get An Erection Whenever I Sag Or See Sagging...

Yeah, so I am in high school, and for some reason, when ever I try to sag to see sagging, I get an erection.  I am relatively new to sagging, and haven't really went low, but I really can't sag without getting an erection.  I think it's just so hot, and cool, and there's just something about it that always gives me an erection and makes me go and jack-off.  Thanks!

Guest Fabik

You should probably try to sag just after jacking off...

While you will probably not "feel like doing it", your parts will be "tired" and you won't get hard. That way you can get used to the feeling without problems.

I definitely get a boner when I sag. Every single time I sag I get a boner. Even before I start sagging when I'm thinking about it, I get a boner. I get 1 when I other guys sagging only if I find their sag &/or the guy hot enough. So your not alone on this. If your getting boners from seeing others guys sagging then I think you are gay or bi. Either that or when you see another guy sag you think of how hot you would look sagging which probably would give you a boner.

Guest SaggyDoo

Its norma! I have it to!

When i sag, i have to ...

You are not alone in that ;)

Yeah, so I am in high school, and for some reason, when ever I try to sag to see sagging, I get an erection.  I am relatively new to sagging, and haven't really went low, but I really can't sag without getting an erection.  I think it's just so hot, and cool, and there's just something about it that always gives me an erection and makes me go and jack-off.  Thanks!

The same happens to me but I leave my erection as it is and sag low as possible. I don't mind people looking at my erection

Agree completely! But I don't get an erection every time anymore. If you sag a lot, sagging becomes something natural. :) 

Guest SwaggingMySag

Try taking it in your bum. Even if you're not gay, its' worth trying just once! Then you'll know if you're straight!

The same happens to me but I leave my erection as it is and sag low as possible. I don't mind people looking at my erection

That's awesome! I should start doing the same thing and not caring haha.

I really don't think its a big problem if your a sagger or like saggers. Makes no odds if your straight or gay, or bi either. at least 90% of men will have experiences and or get erections over some fittie guy or another. That fact thats they won't admit it is their issue. The thing is if you get a hard on sagging or seeing saggers its natural. Go find somewhere to relieve it. I do lol

Same here, when walking and feeling my pants hanging right below my ass, it gets me so excited that sometimes it's actually embarassing... Walking with a stiffy - awesome hahaha!

And I can't help staring at another hot guy's sag that sometimes I wonder what people around me think when noticing that I can't seem to take my eyes off a guy's butt...

i get hard when i sag n me gf luvs it! she cant stop puttin her hands down there n then it normally ends up in her like!

i luv saggin in town with a hard on - u get some awsume looks like!

i get hard when i sag n me gf luvs it! she cant stop puttin her hands down there n then it normally ends up in her like!

i luv saggin in town with a hard on - u get some awsume looks like!

I sag mostly all the time with my ass out, but never sag a boner if i have one...I don't always get a hard on when sagging, its more a fashion statement form me, especially nowadays proving that because i'm of a certain age that i don't have to conform to the high waisted bottoms wearing brigade. If and when i do get a hard on which is usually wehn being eyed up by another sagger it stays inside just under my belt line but is clearly noticable lol

I agree with him, it's absolute normal to get a erection sometime if you see a good sag. You are just exited about something you like!

On 18-7-2015 at 4:19 PM, TheBelowButtSagger said:

I think its completely normal, getting an erection around something you enjoy - even if you're straight. I'm straight, but I have had one of those sagging related erections before