flameboard

Sly Collective User Promotion!

Hey guys!

Don't forget about the SLY Promo! As you will see we now have new banners from them! I have been in direct contact with there CEO and he is loving the support from SaggerWorld and also you lot! The SW Offer is continuing and don't forget that it is available on ALL of there websites, So the EU, Australian and American!

DON'T FORGET ALSO that you can order on ANY of there websites and get it delivered worldwide. So if it is not in stock on the EU version why not go Australian and get it from there! The discount applies too there entire stock, from Underwear to Caps!

ALSO there NEW RANGE will be launching soon! So keep a eye out for this!!

post-2418-0-65030600-1392902896_thumb.jp

post-2418-0-65971000-1392902911_thumb.jp

SagginBen's recent SLY underwear pic in the gallery persuaded me to click on the new banner and visit SLY Collective where I was pleasantly surprised to be offered £6 ($10) just for signing up to their mailing list. They also have some new underwear designs as well as a SALE on some items including all of their mystery packs.

I went for the 6 pack which is currently reduced from £44.95 to £30.95 and then I got another 20% off (£6.19) with the SAGGERWORLD promo code making the order total £24.76. I don't know what I'll get but at only £4.12 a pair and Free delivery, I really don't mind :biggrin:

My_Sly_6.jpg - My 6 Pack :tongue_smilie:

Sugar Skull, Plain Grey/Black 2 pack, Thug Life, Lumber Jack & Not Just A Pretty Face

Thats a awesome pack. Some fantastic choices there. They chose them well so that you can wear and show them well haha.

NEW RANGE OUT NOW!!

Just to let all of you guys know, Sly have released their brand new range of Underwear available for purchase!

A couple of the new designs are here:

sugarskull_rside.jpgmilk_the_cow_lside.jpg

blow_my_trumpet_lside.jpgurban_zoo_rside.jpg

We are pleased to announce that our Partnership with Sly is still ongoing!

By using the Promo Code "saggerworld" you still receive 20% off your entire order.

Just click the Banner at the top of the page or click HERE and you will be taken to the Australian Version of the site to show you the FULL range available!

(Shipping is WorldWide from this site also so no need to worry about that and these designs will be coming to the EU and USA shops soon)

logo_collective.gif

Love the wacky new designs. But are they just a bit too weird?

See I thought that but my mind then kept saying I love them lol! Reminds me of abit of a Retro look tbh!

Love the wacky new designs. But are they just a bit too weird?

They have a very different design compared to what people are used to, that's for sure. I think people will either hate em or love em.

I've always really liked the Denim style boxers that they do :)

Lotus and Bandana Black are in my favs, I'm not a huge fav of their new designs lol

Bandana Black Limited Edition SLY bbs are currently on sale for $10 (£6.03) http://slycollective.com.au/cau_en/black-bandana.html

Must admit i like some of their new range. I'm in a quandary about milking the cow or blowing my trumpet lol

Another sizing question, sorry I'm really not wanting to spend $50 if they don't fit right. I usually buy a 36/38 waist size of bbs and my waist is a 34 due to my thighs being strong and to large for a medium size bbs (I've played American football all my life). Do you guys think the medium will be to constrictive on my legs? I'm not to worried about the waist size.

Thanks in advance!

Urmm, well whenever you're in store try the trousers on first and see if they fit. There are many department stores you can get discounts from. I shop at Primark! lol

Urmm, well whenever you're in store try the trousers on first and see if they fit. There are many department stores you can get discounts from. I shop at Primark! lol

What does this have to do with anything :s?

Reedy, based on what you side about buying 36/38 then it sounds like you might struggle and a large would be more suitable. An Medium says 32-34" on the sly website.

Another sizing question, sorry I'm really not wanting to spend $50 if they don't fit right. I usually buy a 36/38 waist size of bbs and my waist is a 34 due to my thighs being strong and to large for a medium size bbs (I've played American football all my life). Do you guys think the medium will be to constrictive on my legs? I'm not to worried about the waist size.

Thanks in advance!

I would go Large personally.

Would I'm sure be a better fit for you especially on the leg.

I do believe sly accept returns of Un opened items so if u tried one and found no good I'm sure you could change them.

On 13 March 2013 at 4:15 PM, CosmoBoy said:

Ok, thanks for the advice, man. So do usually M boxerbriefs tend to be slightly too large for you too ?

You don't look skinny, but I am a bit unfortuately :(

I think of him and i miss the guy from his posts 😆 is there any news? Thanks.