JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Alexsaggerguy

Too Short And Too Low?

Hey, thanks for sharing. Of course it's very low, but also very hot sagging like this in public! I wished to sag lower as well... but a bit difficult here. Maybe end of June, I will travel to Copenhagen. I hope there are lots of saggers there! Please write if you are there end of June and want to sag and maybe get wet as well!

I can't make up my mind. On the hand, I think the sag is too low, on the other hand, how can it be wrong if it looks so hot?  

Edited by guest

to be honest, I was looking at the guy on the left at first: defenately not too low.

The other is really low, a bit lower and he shows his legs (which is a bit too much

It's like silkysag mentions. A little bit lower and the legs could be revealed. Ok to do in private but not in public.

Guest wetsagger88

It's not too low to see it, but I wouldn't dare to wear my pants that low in public :P.

Guest saggery300

Hey, thanks for sharing. Of course it's very low, but also very hot sagging like this in public! I wished to sag lower as well... but a bit difficult here. Maybe end of June, I will travel to Copenhagen. I hope there are lots of saggers there! Please write if you are there end of June and want to sag and maybe get wet as well!

i was in copenhagen and i found 15 saggers.... there are not so many saggers in copenhagen....

Really ?
I would love to have a prove of that!
When will the video pop up ?
Be sure I'll be the first one to watch it and give a reaction to it ;)

Daring, yes; too low? NOT. That's hot; he's gutsy. I admire - and enjoy - a sag that low and a guy who does it in public like that.