Guest TheMan

A Or B?

On 2/3/2020 at 2:02 AM, Lee249 said:

Btw, thank you for cleansing this thread miserable git throwing his toys out of the pram. Feel free to respond ūüėú

I will take this as a joke.

5 hours ago, Denimsag said:

Who threw their toys out of the pram? If you mean Flameboard I think he was right to sort out the thread. Children can see this site and some of the stuff on here before was not suitable. I'm sure he is watching this thread and I don't see it lasting too long unless contributers keep it decent.

As long as it remains ok for now then it will stay. I do not want to close the thread as its been so popular.

ANSWER:
Steal a pair of underwear and sag it in front of that person 

Amazon Alexa or Google Home?

On 2/4/2020 at 3:46 AM, Sagmaster999 said:

Protection.

Steal a pair of underwear and sag it in front of that person 

Or

Leave a pair of your own underwear at a friends and watch him sag your underwear 

Steal a pair of underwear and sag it in front of that person. I've actually done it twice irl

Your hot crush sagging in your underwear or your hot crush sagging whilst freeballing

Hot crush sagging in my underwear.

It actually happened once. Me and him lived togetehr for a bit, we were going to work and was an hour drive, half way there i said, hey bro arent those mine. He was sagging below ass. He said, dang yea my bad,  we both had Ethikas he just slid a pair on and went. Whole day he sagged. It was hot.

Your crush complimenting your sag,  or you complimenting your crushes sag and him showing it off more