A Or B?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prefer to give wedgies! Might do that to @Pokemon or @Lee249 ! 🤔🤔 Over the head wedgie or just stretching your boxer wedges?

Puzzles  Be given an atomic wedgie or be kicked in the nuts 3 times in a row 

Nah, why would we walk away? Might be quite nice to watch @Lee249 squirm a little. 🤣

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Bitten by a snake

Bitten by a spider or bitten by dog

Are either poisonous?

Bitten by a dog.

Shat on by your friend or shat on by your other half? 

7 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Gotta be vigilant & careful in regards to sharing personal data mate.

Your mum should not have access to any of that information. She had no right to interfere in your accounts.

As much as we love our parents... A line must be drawn.

Ps, ofcourse your mum loves you she just has an iritating way of showing it 🙂

Parents = pain in the ass. 

Oh, I never share personal data to anyone… but it’s a shame when it comes down to payments…

I agree with you about parents!! 😂🤣
Here’s a good joke:

aid

O f the

M onth 

Or

aid

U nder 

ansion 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Astg94 said:

Well, when I sent someone a PayPal with my debit card (uses as credit card) on any video request that I see on Twitter, few weeks later, my mom told me what she saw and was upset… I tried to figure out how she found out… I assumed my bank that I used the card from mailed in the billing address, despite I put down a different billing address for my home, so I don’t get anything. So I guess my bank statements are different than PayPal. Or she looked at my transaction of my payment… assuming she was suspicious. In my mind, I really want to punch my mom and get her out of my life… but it’s hard to handle without my mom who I know still loves me despite the incident. As for cash, I can only pay cash if it’s the grocery store, or in person shopping, not online or virtually.

Nightclub… hate the sand from beach lol. Never been to nightclub, but will try it out in the future lol.

Build sandcastle or swimming?

So if you share a credit card statement with her, then she saw the charges. Sometimes the listed charge will give a name or web address or something. I’m sure she didn’t see exactly what you purchased but more what is offered by who you purchased from. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jonquestor said:

So if you share a credit card statement with her, then she saw the charges. Sometimes the listed charge will give a name or web address or something. I’m sure she didn’t see exactly what you purchased but more what is offered by who you purchased from. 

Oh no no, it’s my debit card… not hers… I’d know I’d be busted when I use her credit card, or dad’s (if he has one). So no, I never share anyone my credit card or debit card statements… if it somehow went to my home mail, cause it’s from my bank, like Chase or TD Bank, etc. I guess with the bank knowing my home address, they mail in the Billings or something while PayPal I wrote the different home address, like say I’m in Upstate NY, I wrote Bronx, NY. I never bothered asking mom how’d she know, cause I assume she won’t answer and she’ll assume that I’ll do something if I know how, if she told me. So I let that go, and stopped doing it till I move out.

Damn naughty questions!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe girlfriend parents, cause hey it’s locker room and no need to be fired by boss lol.

Put a whoopie cushion on your parents chair or your boss chair? 😉😏