Jump to content

A Or B?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prefer to give wedgies! Might do that to @Pokemon or @Lee249 ! 🤔🤔 Over the head wedgie or just stretching your boxer wedges?

Who doesn't enjoy a juicy plum? 🍑😋 Big fork  Little guy or big guy? Lol       

At the moment Cold Shower!  Soaked guys in white shirts : hot or not? 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Astg94 said:

Brownie.

Fudge or Molten lava cake?

Fudge 😋

Cheese & onion or cheese & pickle sandwich? I had the triple for lunch almost popped 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, maxfli said:

Salt and Vinegar
 

pretzel with salt or without salt?

Without... Too much salt is bad for you. Pass the salt please I need a dollop haha 

Bandana worn as a sweatband or fashion accessory? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fashion accessory.

When wearing face masks, you use:

A Hospital mask

or

B Cloth texture mask

or

C Bandana as a mask?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Laced shoes that I slip on... Like my Nikes n DCs. 

A or B (or C or D) 

Canvas shoes (vans, Converse, Nike SB)

or

"Proper" sporting sneakers - Nike Air Max, shox, Asics, Adidas, etc

Or 

High Tops (including mids) - Nike AF1s, Jordans, Adidas top 10? 

Or

Skate Style - DC, Osiris, DVS, etc

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was on Discord chat now horny as f*ck 😊

Black. I love Vans 👍

Crotch grab or arse grab?

Haha I'm gonna have to whip it out before I meet the lads for lunch ****. All horned up! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jonquestor said:

Typically cloth, but whatever if I don’t have one. They are mostly useless anyway unless they are N95. 
 

I still wear mine in places but mostly people have ditched them here.

In two minds about this issue tbh because people take the mick for wearing one. I then have to think about my dad who is aging. I've had colleagues testing positive experiencing flu like symptoms recently.

The pandemic is not technically over! but we have turned a major corner.

What are your thoughts guys on masks now? Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

I still wear mine in places but mostly people have ditched them here.

In two minds about this issue tbh because people take the mick for wearing one. I then have to think about my dad who is aging. I've had colleagues testing positive experiencing flu like symptoms recently.

The pandemic is not technically over! but we have turned a major corner.

What are your thoughts guys on masks now? Thanks 

Well, even though mask’s doesn’t help much keeping people safe from COVID, it’s still a good idea to wear masks, only when you’re in public places, and if you guys feel like wearing it… my dad can’t tolerate wearing mask, cause he be short on breath, and can’t breathe. He’ll only wear it when he goes to places that requires mask, like hospitals and doctors appointment.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Astg94 said:

Well, even though mask’s doesn’t help much keeping people safe from COVID, it’s still a good idea to wear masks, only when you’re in public places, and if you guys feel like wearing it… my dad can’t tolerate wearing mask, cause he be short on breath, and can’t breathe. He’ll only wear it when he goes to places that requires mask, like hospitals and doctors appointment.

Thanks Andrew. It's a struggle because my dad is a stubborn git & hasn't had any vaccines. This is the dilemma. 

I feel more confident now that infections are reducing but that is no excuse for letting the guard down. I've know people who had it & are fully vaccinated.

On the other hand, I am forever scrubbing my hands sort of OCD each day. 

Mowing lawn. 

Sagging on bus or train?

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2022 at 5:34 PM, Lee249 said:

Fudge 😋

Cheese & onion or cheese & pickle sandwich? I had the triple for lunch almost popped 😂

Cheese and onion sandwich or cheese and pickle sandwich? I never heard of either of those. Is that popular in the UK?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Thanks Andrew. It's a struggle because my dad is a stubborn git & hasn't had any vaccines. This is the dilemma. 

I feel more confident now that infections are reducing but that is no excuse for letting the guard down. I've know people who had it & are fully vaccinated.

On the other hand, I am forever scrubbing my hands sort of OCD each day. 

Mowing lawn. 

Sagging on bus or train?

I see nobody answered that one… sagging on Train.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Atlantica said:

Ham 😁

Peanut butter or Nutella (chocolate spread) 

Never had Nutella. But peanut butter is my answer!

Grape or strawberry jam?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Astg94 said:

Never had Nutella. But peanut butter is my answer!

Grape or strawberry jam?

No Nutella 😱 what is grape jam? Lol intriguing.

 

3 hours ago, Atlantica said:

Strawberry jam. 

 

Raspberry or Blackcurrant? 

Raspberry 

Superman or spiderman? 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.