A Or B?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prefer to give wedgies! Might do that to @Pokemon or @Lee249 ! 🤔🤔 Over the head wedgie or just stretching your boxer wedges?

Deffo losing them in public... But I'm easy either way hehe  Sagging On The Bus Or Train?

Jam is similar to jelly but better quality and better flavor.

Posted Images

Below the ass for sure without doubt ;) Got stopped in tracks by some irritating chav telling me to 'pull em up' i haven't experienced that for a while. I didn't waste my time or energy on them.

Anyway, shorts were literally like this all day! Took these yesterday for you after i got back from town. Need belt methinks LOL. Got another pair of shorts on now that are like these sliding all over the frigging place :blushing:

post-7831-0-95046700-1437204588_thumb.jp

Crotch grab time :w00t:

post-7831-0-24924000-1437207047_thumb.jp

Australia or New Zealand

post-7831-0-64244400-1437204016_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-38210200-1437206089_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-51932000-1437206216_thumb.jp

Sweet f***ing sag. Australia (even though I am from NZ).

If someone were to tell you to pull up your pants would you...

A. Tell them to F*** off, then pull them lower to keep fighting the good fight

or

B. Pull them up and apologise

I would never apologise for sagging. Honestly tho, to a degree i'd feel guilty like i did something wrong in that situation.

Deffo A! Dunno about verbally assaulting them i hate confrontation.

Glad u liked my pics :)

Home or Abroad - if i had the chance i'd go back to Alicante in Spain loved it there.

Haha, sorry about the verbal abuse option.

Definitely abroad, I really want to go to the UK one day (to see the sights and meet up with some sick saggers)

A. Skinny Jeans, skate shoes, flannel shirt, below the butt sag

or

B. Baggy trousers, satin boxer, high tops, around the knee sag

Meeting with me potentially ^_^

Option A. Funny enough, i was handling a pair of black Topman skinnies that came outta a donation bag. It raised a smile from me. Unfortunately, the jeans were worse for wear but with a good wash they'd be grand. I was adamant not to rag them lol

Dogs or Cats. We have a troublesome neighbour dog that constantly barks :angry:

I'm a dog person, because I like how openly they show their emotions (enthusiastic tail wagging, etc). Downside is that they do bark :/

A. Raise the future generations to be awesome saggers like you

or

B. Travel the world and meet new saggers

Fuckin' A. I mean, it might take some of the uniqueness away from sagging, but it would mean erryone had dat swag yo  :biggrin:

Have to sag boardshorts below ass shirtless at beach any time you go, OR not be able to sag them at all?

True. Dogs can sense when the owner is distressed. I'm a sucker for Jack Russels. Cute breed ;)

Oooo erm..... Option B because of the opportunity to meet saggers like you :thumbup:

Checked or striped clothing (including underwear) most of my wardrobe consists of checks and striped tops :)

Have to sag boardshorts below ass shirtless at beach any time you go, OR not be able to sag them at all?

Definitely have to sag board shorts below ass shirtless at the beach, because I already do. So good.

A. Spend a year without sagging, but then you can for every year after that or B. You can only sag when nobody sees it

True. Dogs can sense when the owner is distressed. I'm a sucker for Jack Russels. Cute breed :wink:

Oooo erm..... Option B because of the opportunity to meet saggers like you :thumbup:

Checked or striped clothing (including underwear) most of my wardrobe consists of checks and striped tops :)

Checked.

A. would you ever come to Australia solely to see saggers

or

B. would you ever sag solely to be seen by saggers

Vertical stripes yo.

A. Spend a year without sagging, but then you can for every year after that or B. You can only sag when nobody sees it

A - easy. Half the point of the sag is peeps that see it.

I'm not gonna ask one cos three way is confusing as **** right now haha

Vertical stripes yo.

A - easy. Half the point of the sag is peeps that see it.

I'm not gonna ask one cos three way is confusing as **** right now haha

Keep up with us haha

Plain boxer briefs or patterned? 

I got mostly plain ones, but I've started buying some dope ass patterned ones.

Drunk or tipsy?

Tipsy. **** always ends bad when drunk lel

No more sex OR never sag again?

• 3 weeks later...