I always find it interesting how people like to spank peoples' bums. What is ti about spanking someone's bum that is so tempting, for anyone, sexual or other?

once a guy i was with smacked me over the seat over boxer briefs while we were kissing. i was little bit surprised by it. while i understand why people are into i never really saw the attraction probably cos i was spanked as a child myself. i know its completely different but just seems too weird for me.

Edited by downstage

which it always will.

Not really tbh. A light smack on top of clothing won't leave a mark. And it is more the threat of the smack that is 'coming' to them, before the smack itself actually happens, that has the impact. In other words the threat (if you want to call it that) of violence is more of a deterrent/punishment than the violence itself.

I wish someone would spank me, i'm pretty sure that I deserve it! :biggrin:

And i thought i were the dirty one HAHA :)

As spankings go that's not me and yeah I received a slap or two from me mum only because I deserved it lol. I acted like a right rebel and got up to mischief as a teen. It's all history and I've grown up a lot since then ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I would spank anyone that wanted it and liked it... belt.. hand.. shoe haha

erm ... when is your next available appointment? :wink: 

My brothers and I were only spanked as small children but we were extremely naughty. Here's the math; 4 boys + matches + tool shed = mums slipper 

erm ... when is your next available appointment? :wink: 

My brothers and I were only spanked as small children but we were extremely naughty. Here's the math; 4 boys + matches + tool shed = mums slipper 

One equation I remember: 3 Kids + waterbombs + passing cars = mum's hairbrush

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/12/2021 at 1:39 PM, Mikelll said:

When i was young i got spanked. Sometimes my style choices dudnt help my case.

I remember my younger brother getting smacked for sagging. I was never smacked for sagging because I was older and was no longer getting smacked when I started sagging.

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2021 at 3:53 PM, Lee249 said:

Trying to figure out where the term 'Spanky Monkey' is derived from lol 

Dunno.  I think it has something to do with calling your woohoo a monkey.  And getting too rough with it.  Also, I think there is something in Little Rascals about Spanky and a monkey.  Like one of his friends wanted a monkey, or something.

• Thanks 1
On 8/24/2022 at 7:55 PM, Sagger9 said:

880160AD-F18B-4438-B0D1-2F25C5206B76.jpeg

Hot sag but no spanking... I would touch your arse though, if it's any consolation hehe 😛