JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

When i took my late-lunch (2pm) lol to go Argos, dark clouds descended over Stamford. It's quite a trek up Ryhall Road but misjudged the weather. Managed to miss the brunt of it though :) 

We've had the same thing every day for the past week up here in the PNW. Cloudy n mild mornings, burns off around 1pm and warms to high 70s F

Breezy and overcast but remaining pretty humid. It's currently 23 degrees Celsius here. Where's the summer sun hiding? :lol: 

Sunny and breezy today. Hot in the strong July sunshine and it's about to get hotter :thumbup: 

We didn't hit the dizzy heights of 32C like yesterday, but it has been incredibly humid. It's like i've remained underneath the shower head all day :lol: 

Upside: Nice cool breeze making it feel pleasant and not humid for a change. 

Downside: Obnoxious flies keep attacking me lol 

We've got thunderstorms here right now and LOTS of rain. Tbh our British Summer has been pretty decent thus far. Guess we can't have it all :)