Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

Guest Fabik

We almost had snow yesterday. It's freezing 3°C, and the weather alternates between rain and fog.

The weather is exceptionally horrible for this season this year.

It's supposed to be sunny with a pleasant northwesterly breeze in my part of the world this bank holiday weekend, so having fun in the sun is my forecast! :) 

Cold and raining heavy here - apparently this has been the coldest spring for 30 years in the UK! :thumbdown: 

It has been quite nice May here in Finland! It's 25 °C and no clouds anywhere! I saw so many hot shirtless saggers on my way home from work today!

Guest Fabik

Cold and raining heavy here - apparently this has been the coldest spring for 30 years in the UK!

Here too, it has been the worst spring since 1983 I hear. Quantity of rain that has fallen is more than 4 times above the average they said.

However today is sunny and above 14°C for the first time of the month, which is quite impressive. Makes me in a good mod :)

Edited by Fabik

Dull, cloudy and a little chilly but hardly any wind around. 19/20'c possible tomorrow :D

It's still to damn cold... hardly 10 degrees... in may!

It's the coldest Spring ever :((((((((((

We're set to have the coldest and wettest spring for the last 50 years (5th in our history) this suggests summer will deffo be a mighty scorcher :thumbup:

Haha, I can't believe you are complaining about having some nice weather early Digitalpplus, poor you, may I suggest a hat, a cold drink and a shaded spot?

You could always move to Britain if you would like to wear a coat a lot more! :)

We are expecting a dry, cloudy, breezy weekend with temperatures around 16c.

It's about that here Torsion. In the sunshine it's really nice and warm dude. June & summer i might add has jetted off to a flyer.

Sun has been shining here most of the afternoon, it's certainly looking good for the weekend *touches wood*

B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. warm, sunny and looks set to stay fine for the foreseeable. Helped out a friend with her delivered furniture earlier on. Got so hot & sweaty i sprayed meself down with the hose and it felt ******* great ;)

This second got pissed on walking back from a mates house. Exuse me whilst i towel myself down and rinse the feckin water from my clothes! tomorrow am buying a brolly!