Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

Damp, dull and dark all day long in Stamford, UK. It got to 3pm, and I was like... okay, deffo no sun today! :rolleyes: 

One time, i'm indoors baking like an oven with the heaters at the shop. And the next, i'm getting rained on there's no in-between compromise.

Those friends of ours across the pond experiencing CHILLING-to-the-bone temperatures and snowstorms be safe!!! You're all in our thoughts take care guys. 

On 1/5/2018 at 6:30 PM, Lee249 said:

Damp, dull and dark all day long in Stamford, UK. It got to 3pm, and I was like... okay, deffo no sun today! :rolleyes:

Considering the sun sets at 4PM atm, come 3 PM the day is basically over :P

I sat outside patiently for over an hour at the bus station, waiting in great anticipation for my bus that never showed. It was teeth chattering cold. 

Not the smartest move. Couldn't be asked to walk all the way back into town :cursing::lol:  

18 hours ago, Pabstman2024 said:

A cold 18 degrees Fahrenheit or -8 Degrees Celsius in Chicago and More Snow Coming after midnight so my morning drive to work will be a challenge

Cold, but fortunately not as severe like where you are situated. Poor you man! BRRRR. Temps are hovering around 2 Degrees by day and -4 Degrees at night. 

The "Best From The East" has finally entered our UK shores and also enfolding Western Europe.

It's an expression we use for freakin cold easterly winds imported straight from Siberia.

Aka an icy blast or big freeze that usually last two or weeks 😱❄️