Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

It looks like we're about to have a deluge... The sky is looking bleak and thunderstorms are lurking. Feeling humid.

Hot and humid here too. Finally a shower or two is clearing the air and removing the stench of drains. 

7 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Cloudy,muggy,windy with a chance of a pop up severe thunderstorms that will produce heavy rain and a possibility of producing a tornado

Stay safe!!

Where I am now it has rained and been sunny and cloudy all in one day. Not exactly sure what the weather thinks it is doing 😂😂

18 hours ago, SaggerIan said:

Currently rainy and kind of chilly. Supposed to rain all week, great weather for wet sagging! 

Another warm and sunny day - best summer here for many years - also a good weather for wet sagging - in the sea!

Hottest day recorded of the year in the UK today. We reached a whopping 33'C in Stamford, Lincs alone. Very difficult working conditions in this neverending heat!! Thankfully, we've just had 2x portable air-con units delivered and they give us huge relief. 

Much fresher now. I was gonna pull on my hoody this morning and then realised it isn't that cool. Afterall, it is Summer and the sun is strong. Nice fresh breeze though :)

Wondering when the next heatwave is come - if there is one. Got used to booming temps the past couple of months it's a miss.

Currently breezy and cloudy with a coolish feel.

Cool, variable amounts of cloud and the odd shower. Tomorrow is gonna be less than thrilling lol. The BBQ is on hold - for now. 

It's been a cracking day - wall to wall sunshine and 24C. Love these conditions. 

Still hard to believe that we're now in September!

11 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Showery and cool. I bought my winter coat Friday am not ready to throw it on just yet though lol

My lounging at home shorts have been replaced by sweatpants and likewise so has my running gear. 

Chilly! 

16 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

My lounging at home shorts have been replaced by sweatpants and likewise so has my running gear. 

Chilly! 

Prepare for the freeze mate :biggrin: