JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

Crazy warm for the time of year. It's been nice. Rain is expected tomorrow though and much cooler which sucks.

The weather is bipolar where I live this weekend it cold and raining by Monday it is 82 degrees and still raining and will drop down back in to the 50's by the middle of the week. Chicago where you can experience 4 seasons in one week 

Very windy everywhere in the UK. I sprayed on extra hairspray today, but it hasn't stayed at all in place! Hair in my eyes grrrs lol 

Fortunately, where i am we have escaped the rain deluge affecting much of the North and West. Exceptionally mild here too. Freaky weather we're experiencing at the mo. 

Wet and windy. Just got home from being stuck in gridlock traffic from an RTA earlier, which caused two fatalities on the A1 Southbound. A journey that should've taken 20 mins, infact took around 1.5 hours.

Makes me wonder why many motorists don't bother taking extra precautions during extreme weather. It's common sense *sigh* 

Mild and dull tbh. I'm gutted we had no White Christmas here. Hopefully next Christmas that'll change. LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW...

Pleeeease haha 

Typical Vancouver winter weather: cloudy and rainy and dull. The forecast was for wet snow last night but we didn't get any. Great weather to sag in jeans and boots, though.

Still mild and settled conditions. It's expected to turn significantly colder later this week though. No sign of snow yet. 

Edited by Lee249

Unseasonably mild for January high temperature in the 50's and cool nights with low temperature in the 20's good sleeping weather so my window will be be open in the dead of winter