JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

Freezing cold and dark out now. 

We're expecting our first snowfall of the season here in the east Tuesday into Wednesday. I'm working Wednesday, so hopefully it isn't too disruptive on transport. Also another batch coming our way Thursday. Looks to be quite an interesting week! 

Extremely bitterly cold with temperatures in the -20 degrees Fahrenheit with 40mph winds and snow wait for Tuesday and Wednesday with temperatures of -60 degrees Fahrenheit with 2 ft of snow on the ground

10 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Extremely bitterly cold with temperatures in the -20 degrees Fahrenheit with 40mph winds and snow wait for Tuesday and Wednesday with temperatures of -60 degrees Fahrenheit with 2 ft of snow on the ground

I heard about that. Holy **** -60 that's cold af. 

It's about 60 here in nice warm sunny Florida lol

6 hours ago, Dillon said:

I heard about that. Holy **** -60 that's cold af. 

It's about 60 here in nice warm sunny Florida lol

They are closing everything because the morning low temperature of -25 Fahrenheit and with 35MPH winds the wind chill factor is -60 Fahrenheit and the morning high temperature will be -15 Fahrenheit

I actually woke up at 5:30 to snow!!! (working today) Got super excited before realising it was no more than merely a frost. My area has pretty much escaped it this winter. Hope our friends in states are keeping warm out of the cold. Stay safe everyone!! I heard on the radio that Phil predicts an early Spring.

How accurate has Groundhog Phil ever been? Do we have the stats? 

Wind has finally died down from blustery to more breezy. Some rain expected tomorrow. Atleast it's not as cold. 

Glorious blue sky. Almost warm enough to get the sunbed out and apply lotion... i said "almost" lol 😀