Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

Nice day ever after a rainy month of May 72 degrees and sunny did tons of yardwork in a tank top and track pants sagged mid ass with blue fruit of the loom boxer shorts

Still feeling pretty muggy here. This week is expected to be cooler than of late. Comes after the highest temperature thus far, of 28C was recorded in Norfolk over the weekend. 

Nice comfortable temps. Friday is predicted to be a washout. As it happens, i'm working that day trade will be slow! 

Have no idea in regards to our target this week, nor what we've achieved this far from mid-week figures. Shop manager is away... It'll be interesting to see what i'm confronted with. The Assistant Manager is a right lazy cow :rolleyes:

Not as bad. Weather has calmed down abit less showers for the moment. Still misserable temps for June though.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:38 PM, Lee249 said:

Cloudy and muggy = depressing. I want the sun! 🔆

Same today. Temps are expected to pick up next week which is fab 👌

Muggy again. 30C scorcher expected 2moro. We have air-conditioning but no fans. The buggers took the units away after last summer. I'll think of something... Part of the job lol 

After 2 week's in Kentucky and Tennessee on vacation. I return to Illinois my home state with hot and humid weather with temperature in the low 90's and 100% humidity so you sweat thru a wife beater a.k.a.tank top in 1 hour and severe storms at night with 70 M.P.H. winds and hail

Cloudy with the odd glimmer of brightness around 21C here.  

Atleast it's not the stifling summer heat the UK experienced this time last wknd. God that was hot! Thought i was gonna keel over at work and that would've not been good lol 

It's so hot and humid 97 degrees with humidity it feels like 105 degrees. I am in my girlfriend basement lounging around in our boxer shorts where it's a nice cool 55 degrees in the basement. 

Yet another cloudy one today with sunny intervals. Temps have been in the low - mid 20's as they have been this week. 

Around average for the time of year. Not too hot... moderate 😀

Extremely hot for the Midwest United States. 94  degrees and humid it feels like it's 108 degrees. It's felt like it was 116 inside at work. I will be going to my girlfriend's house in her basement lounging around in my underwear it's a nice cool 52 degrees down there

Overcast and breezy with showers banding into rain at times. Atleast we've escaped the heat for now. 

Comfortable temperatures 👍

Edited by Lee249

On 7/31/2019 at 9:45 PM, Lee249 said:

Overcast and breezy with showers banding into rain at times. Atleast we've escaped the heat for now. 

Comfortable temperatures 👍

Same. However, unseasonably Autumnal weather is approaching our shores mid-week onwards. Below average temps for August. Summer might be coming to a premature close 😞