Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

It's going to be a typical British rain-delay ridden Wimbledon this year. I can sense it.

Well..... the weather is windy with a rash of heavy blustery showers. Are we even gonna have summer? methinks not.

Guest Fabik

Basically we moved from winter to summer in one week. After months of uncessant rain now the weather got suddently so hot, above 30°C it's cool weather.

But it's too much. 20°C would be enough !

Rain, Rain and Rain. Overcast and cold, its been hovering around 13'C for the last few days. I prefer summer by far. Would rather sweat run down my back and spend the day covered in goosebumps shivering.

Paris today : apocalypse :scared: The sky was black

Storm. I was under the rain...totally wet when I arrived at work haha

BM89AjyCMAAyonC.jpg

That's a beautiful photo above Rekhel :) 

It's been a lovely day here in the South East of England. Not paricularly hot but sunny with a nice breeze. ^_^ 

Today it was sunny, blue skies but damn cold. Usual June weather, however we did have an amazing full moon tonight, it looked really nice.

Haha, poor Lee :) 

It's been beautiful all day long. Dry and sunny with a gentle breeze and temps around 19°C. I think some light showers are expected this evening.

Settled and quite humid where i am in the sunniest spots. All downhill again next week!

Pleasant once more. Light-winds, hazy warm sunshine & cute shirtless sweaty lads playing footie across the park :lick:

It's absolutely gorgeous (21°C) although i've been in the shade most of the day nursing sunburn from yesterday :blush: