Lee249

What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cloudy with light showers today, temps about 15°C. The rest of the week is supposed to be nice in the UK, we'll see!

It's about 20'C with overcast skies and a slight breeze. Theres a high pressure system coming in from the south for the weekend bringing very hot conditions.

This means..... Hot shirtless sagging bods flashing lots of great underwear :w00t:

Guest saggerdan

Its awful here in colombia!
Just boring rainy days to stay in home!
luckily,i use those days to improve my sags!

Too flaming hot for me (no disrespect Flameboard for the blasphemy) *winks* hehe.

HAHA

Today reached 29*c here for me :D About time we had some LOVELY weather!! Shame, back to work tomoz though :(

I guess I'll change it up and talk about Fahrenheit. Today is supposed to reach a high of 87F with clear skies. I will never understand Celsius. Lol...

Lol, in that case today the temperature has peaked 77F with glorious wall to wall sunshine :D

Ok..... It's officially gone S***e. Today we're experiencing overcast skies but still warm nonetheless. The heat is set to return for the weekend :thumbup1:

It is expected to be the hottest day of the year so far in the UK today with scorching temps of up to 32°C.

If you're sagging low in the sun today it would be very wise to spray a lil sun protection on, especially if you're freeballin! :biggrin: 

Level 3 heatwave warning in force for your neck of the woods mate. Take care. It has reached 29'C (84.2F) today in Wittering.

Who'd believe that the UK is hotter than Florida right now! astounding :)

It has been an overcast day with limited sunshine. On the plus side, there's been a nice breeze blowing for a change.

The same. Temps are expected to soar back into the 30's tomorrow right through until mid-week. Thunderstorms & heavy rain is in the forecast too.

We need a good downpour which will clear the air and make it more comfortable especially for sleeping. Can't bloody wait lol