Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus 🎃🤪

Doesn't feel like autumn during the day but so cold at night below 0 😱 

Windy. I'm not just taking about certain people blowing their trumpets haha 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

We got over 12 inches of snow last week, and then we got a lot of ice on the road, porch and my mom’s car this past Friday… my mom even had trouble opening the car door early Saturday morning, due to the ice, but 1 hour later, my mom managed to open the passenger side front door and start the car from that side instead of the driver side. Thankfully later in the morning, the driver side door got to open. This is a heck of a crazy winter! 🌨❄️

Now that these storms have cleared off conditions are quiet but chilly.

I was at work when we almost lost power. The lighting kept flickering not to mention all the **** being blown around outside and rattling from buildings inc the shop.

We were lucky compared to other parts of the UK. 

Yesterday, we got sunny when I woke up, but then as my cousin came to do some cooking and stuff at home, it started flurrying. Then few minutes later as we were going food shopping, we got heavy snow, but thankfully it’s wet cause it’s above freezing. Thankfully we got home safely despite the snow. While we were preparing, cooking and eating the food, the snow comes and goes either heavily or lightly… we even get an Amber Alert like sound on our phones talking about drive slowly due to icy roads and snow. As of today it’s sunny thank god! I hope we’re seeing my grandmother today!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 10:24 PM, Daddysgums said:

It's been cold high of 41 and lows of 22 sunny right now but burr chilly willy outside 

Any snow?

It's been chilly with a cold gentle northerly wind of late. Enjoyed a beautiful crisp sunny day out & about getting fresh air. 

Looking milder next week 🤞

• Love 1

Yesterday was interesting… we got sunny, warm (50-65 degrees F)… felt like spring for sure! Now it’s raining like f*ck! Thankfully I’m off today, just relaxing at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Good day with lighter winds but still cool & sunny.

Predicted to become much warmer after the weekend which is marvelous! ☀️

4 hours ago, Astg94 said:

Same here! Today is cool and sunny day! Yesterday was a rainy and crappy day!

We all have crappy days mate lol 

• Haha 1