What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

Wet & windy at present, but mild. Fingers crossed more snow is on the cards soon for Southern UK. Still only January ūüĎć

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just like a summers day here whoop, whoop  some fine sag sightings would make the weather oh so much hotter  

Melbourne weather is unpredictable, we get 4 seasons in one day haha

76F degrees, sunny and mildly breezy.  Spring time in Colorado is cool but sometimes gets a little random and weird.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 10:41 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

Cold and snowy in illinois 

Same here. Snow showers on & off. Sadly no accumulations as of yet.

We could get some settling overnight ūü§ě

• 3 weeks later...

I went for my usual run this morning, it was quite foggy but beautifully bright. Now, it's fairly mild outside around 12C. Crazy weather for Feb!  

Into misty murky territory which is kinda dull. Cool by day & frosty by night. It should be spring! 

Sunny here, starting to warm up from winter temperatures.... the snow is starting to melt. Did wish it‚Äôs snowing more lol. ‚ĚĄÔłŹ‚ĚĄÔłŹ

• 4 weeks later...

Another glorious day. Make the most of it Brits... They are talking wintry showers by the end of the week grrrrs.

Lovely Daffodils though. Ps, how can there not be a Daffodil emoji that is wrong ūüĎéūüėú

Not been too bad today.

Still can't believe how cold it's going to be in the next few days. I mean it's April ūüėģ

• 2 weeks later...

Sunny bit cool (ish) conditions continue.

First week out of lockdown & us Brits have been allowed to go about our business with the usual safety measures in place but no cage. Amen to that!

It has honestly been hell the past few months... Well the last year as it has globally. 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A early shot of summer weather in april but windy. High temperature of 85 degrees the record temperature on this day is 87 back in 1986. It tank top and shorts weather with my boxer briefs sagged mid ass

Under par temps for the time of year. It is chilly & my jacket has not yet been ditched.

Hopefully, something warmer is coming. 

• 1 month later...