What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

Last night was a complete washout. Heavy rain, thunder & streak lightening never stopped from midnight onwards. Even had to run to the bus stop in the pissing rain spoiling the fresh dose of hairspray i applied. I still don't own a brolly lol.

Sodding weather :thumbdown:

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blue & clear perfect! 

It's just like a summers day here whoop, whoop  some fine sag sightings would make the weather oh so much hotter  

Windy. I'm not just taking about certain people blowing their trumpets haha 

Posted Images

Another fekkin heatwave this afternoon and into the evening. I have now left the bath full of cold water so I can just jump into it from time to time, it's certainly more refreshing than any ice lolly! :biggrin: 

I wanna get soaking wet all over mmmm yeah baby yeah. I'm covered in thunderflies & feckin bites for sitting in a pissing ants nest :thumbdown:

The forecasters are predicting Saturday is gonna be a cracker - thunderstorms galore! Once more. Hey..... that rhymes :)

It's stupid hot today, 33°C locally here in Kent, South East England according to BBC weather but the in-car thermometer was reading 39°C. I don't know which of these two temperatures was the most accurate but the sweat patch I left on the car seat when I got out suggested that it is not very clever being in a car if the air-con is not working properly.

I'm in the shade again now wishing it was winter and wondering if I should spray the car seat with Febreze now or later! :glare: 

Met office confirms that yesterday was the hottest day of the year so far. It reached 33.7 °C making it the hottest day since July 2006!

Thankfully this heatwave is not set to last, which is good news if like me you are frequently popping an ice cube down the front of your bb's and jumping into a bath of cold water every so often ... I don't think the ice cubes are helping but I like it!  :biggrin: 

Guest Fabik

It has been horribly hot (more than 30°C) for a whole week now. Hopefully the autumn (fav. time of the year) will come soon ^^

Edited by Fabik

It's chucking it down here - It wasn't raining at all when I went in the garage to get my bike out - typical!! :sneaky:

Poor Torsion :(

The weather today has been cloudy but mostly dry. Except for this morning when he had showery rain moving through.

These last days were HOT. It is over midnight and the temperature is about 30°C. Today it was around 35. Last week it went up to 40-42 °C. No clouds. Just this mega-tanning lamp up in the sky. Omg.

Edited by GcIt

74'F so translate that into Celsius my foreign friends.

Ok then, hmm..... Answer = 23°C :lol:

The weather today has been rubbish. The wind has become stronger throughout the day after a miserable wet morning.