What Is The Weather Like Where You Are?

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blue & clear perfect! 

It's just like a summers day here whoop, whoop  some fine sag sightings would make the weather oh so much hotter  

Windy. I'm not just taking about certain people blowing their trumpets haha 

Posted Images

I got caught in hail storm today. Just as I was coming out of the post office to ride back home on my bike, light rain turned into heavy hail and I had to go back inside. I had a damp and dirty ass when I got home (spray from the rear tyre). I do hate Winter!

I got caught in hail storm today. Just as I was coming out of the post office to ride back home on my bike, light rain turned into heavy hail and I had to go back inside. I had a damp and dirty ass when I got home (spray from the rear tyre). I do hate Winter!

Winter is the best and that gives me great pleasure in saying I HAVE SNOW!!! Ok not much but its falling lightly lol!

BUT atm, Im imagining your boxers all wet haha

Winter is the best and that gives me great pleasure in saying I HAVE SNOW!!! Ok not much but its falling lightly lol!

BUT atm, Im imagining your boxers all wet haha

I like making little snowmen in the garden lol. Do you remember last winter when you made those snow dogs? That was well good :) Maybe this year you will amaze us with another fantastic idea Flame.

Yes, unfortunately it hit my town very hard!

Luckily it didn't hit my house, my car however was very lucky and survived just. BUT my mother and fathers houses both got there ground floors destroyed by the tidal surge. I mean while was on a train and got stuck so had to stay in Stowmarket overnight as no trains were running.

We currently have another weather warning with the flood sirens going off as I speak now as we have a high tide due this evening. All of Lowestoft town center is again being evacuated.

Attached is a picture of the Brand New Weatherspoons in town that had floor water almost to the ceiling:

post-2418-0-74414100-1386355268_thumb.pn

We currently have another weather warning with the flood sirens going off as I speak now as we have a high tide due this evening. All of Lowestoft town center is again being evacuated.

Incredible scenes - the worst storm surge in 60 years apparently.  Hope tonight goes OK for you flamey and the house survives intact.