lowbaggysagger

What size jeans are ur baggiest?

What size are your baggiest Jeans?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. What size are your baggiest Jeans?

Guest deep.sagger

Do people actually SELL size 42 and up jeans? I thought any higher than that and they had to be custom. Ah well, I can't say, I'm not familiar with the practices of overweight Americans. See, us Canadians are healthy, and not tubs of lard like a few of you, hmm?

Its quite simple, simply drink Diet Coke, and eat nothing. Here, take some of mine you wretched people.

deep sagger. ur funny. we do have a problem here with xxll peeps. but we do have a lot of skinny sexy saggers here too!

Like me, of course.
Of Course... now back to the topic...I have sized 42 phatfarm shorts. xxll. they r horny to sagg in.

Do people actually SELL size 42 and up jeans? I thought any higher than that and they had to be custom. Ah well, I can't say, I'm not familiar with the practices of overweight Americans. See, us Canadians are healthy, and not tubs of lard like a few of you, hmm?

Its quite simple, simply drink Diet Coke, and eat nothing. Here, take some of mine you wretched people.

I see no problem in very big and baggy jeans you sag very low!! Just use a belt to stop the jeans from falling down and put a big tee over it!!

Now trackpants or sweatpants is problem .It can be big and baggy but not very big and baggy like jeans.

I see no problem in very big and baggy jeans you sag very low!! Just use a belt to stop the jeans from falling down

yes, you're so right!

I am very skinny (32'' waist) and like to wear very oversized baggy jeans. I wear size 54 right now, but the biggest pants I got are size 68.

I really need to get bigger ones...

yes, you're so right!

I am very skinny (32'' waist) and like to wear very oversized baggy jeans. I wear size 54 right now, but the biggest pants I got are size 68.

I really need to get bigger ones...

68? Like in inches? That's gotta be HUGE! You wear those outside too? What does it look like?

My biggest pants are 52 and they're absolutely huge too. I always wear mine below my c**k so I would probably not even be able to wear anything like 68... How low do you sag your 54" or 68" jeans?

68? Like in inches?

Yes, in inches... ^^

That's gotta be HUGE! You wear those outside too?

Yes, sometimes. I usually wear size 40 to 54, when I'm outside. The bigger ones are sometimes some kind of... impractical...

You say, that's huge?? I say, it's not huge enough!!!!!

What does it look like?

I really like this style with my big baggy pants, but the people in the town always look at me like... I don't know... they guess, I would be a sort of strange alien or something.

Because of these reactions, I do not wear my "good sizes" all the time.

My biggest pants are 52 and they're absolutely huge too. I always wear mine below my c**k so I would probably not even be able to wear anything like 68... How low do you sag your 54" or 68" jeans?

ALWAYS below your c**k?? Wow, that sounds nice! My pants are just always below my butt, but not lower than that.

You wouldn't even be able to wear anything like 68''? Why not? Try it out!! Size 52 or size 68... there is no big difference between em.

68 below your c**k....? :-) Nice! Maybe even shirtless? ^^

My usual size is 28-30, my largest is 31. Any larger and they would fall off me, lol!! Baggy jeans arent really my style. I don't buy very loose jeans, they look silly on me. I will wear semi loose at the most, but I prefer tighter fits.

Edited by JustinKool

Guest DannyDanny

I had a pair of JNCO jeans some years ago now...they were 36 waist and had legs big enough to put two people in...baggiest jeans ever. Now I have a pair of JNCO that is a really loose 34 waist...love them for lounging around.