lowbaggysagger

What size jeans are ur baggiest?

What size are your baggiest Jeans?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. What size are your baggiest Jeans?

I jus got a pair of size 50 Coogi jeans... the bigger tha better...

Yeahhh the bigger the better!!! It's never to big for me! My minimum sizes are 5xl or w48!!

biggest i have are 72w and yes i do rock them out in public ive never found jeans that are big enough. you find bigger ones ill buy them and rock them. i dont understand skinny jeans at all 

I only wear 30" Crosshatch are terrible tho. I read reviews saying that their sizes were snug, but thought against ordering an extra size after decision. 

But when my shorts arrived and tried them on, boy was i disappointed! Gosh, i'm amazed my crown jewels are still breathing. I'm claustrophobic as it is let alone my pride and joys. 

I'll have to show you guys sometime (I mean wearing the shorts)

Oh gawd :lol: 

Ha, it's not only the waistsize that makes them baggy, but the cut as well.  I don't go very big waist size--like 36-40 the biggest--but I do go for the very baggy cut.

Well I just had to get some new 38s (because my old 36s were getting tight and were giving up the ghost). Were definitely a good choice - nice and roomy, and can also sag without needing to have a belt (but I got a belt anyway just to make sure!).

Going for something massively big wouldn`t feel right...

Oh, and I might start wearing my old 38s that I purchased when I was a size 34-35!