Sign in to follow this  
mucki1111

Sagging Low On Stage

Is he sagging below his **** with a boner ??? Of am I just imagining that.. Normally I wear contacts but my eyes aren't that bad to deny that! Xp

Is he sagging below his dick with a boner ??? Of am I just imagining that.. Normally I wear contacts but my eyes aren't that bad to deny that! Xp

Well he is deffo sagging below it! Brave move and would been better with nicer boxers lol

You can see his boxers in pretty much all of his live shows on youtube. He came out with a video not too long ago called Keep Sagging. 

I love the last line "im gonna keep sagging, im gonna keep sagging, f**k that its fashion"

Is he sagging below his **** with a boner ??? Of am I just imagining that.. Normally I wear contacts but my eyes aren't that bad to deny that! Xp

he is...if he had performed in front of me like that, I would have shot a load in my boxers...

I don't care about his music, but his sagging is super hot....

What do you think?

Deff he is, and now i have a boner aswell...