cock and info about yourself

Cut

I first came when i was 11. A friend (i was desperately in love to, but he was straight and didn't know about me liking him) explained me how to do it and in the night after I finally made it after 20 minutes trying... Later we masturbated together, but nothing happened between us.

I want sex with many sagging teenagers walking around on the street, just after a quick look over your shoulder, than sex and in some alley or so. Anonymous, without names, talking or something. By the way, who of you manages something like this? It never happens to me anyway...

I'm into low saggers in tight underwear preferably below ass/****. Even better but unfortunately rare: sagging while freeballing showing just a piece of crack and (shaved) pubes...

Edited by markyb2
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would be up for it...if only I wasn't on the other side of the earth. I would soo meet u in an alley, Freeball saggin it soo hott..    

I'm uncut I'm 18, almost 19 I was 8 (but it was humping my pillow ) I would never be scared to F**** anyone Fetishes are sagging my self and other saggers

Cut 24 First masturbated at 14 lol I really want to f*ck pretty much every fine ass dude at my campus but yeah, I'm not lol. Guess that's scared Fetishes include underwear! The longer the better oddl

Posted Images

Guest SaggingJake

I'm 17 years old, and uncut.

The first time I masturbated was when I was 11, and didn't know I was doing it. My older brother and I used to share a room and one day, I walked in on him while he was masturbating as well, and he told me what it was and then showed me how to do it.

When I was younger, I thought about ******* my brother, but that was too weird. But then I've thought of one of my best friends, but he's straight.

My fetish are basically boxers.

Cut or uncut: cut

how old are you: 20

when did you first masterbate: 12

is there anybody that you would **** but are scared to: yeh, the lads i train with for track and field

any fetishes: saggin, feet, socks, sports kit

Guest sk8erboner

uncut

Almost 21

When I was 13

Would love to **** a guy that was in my math class last semester and a couple of guys in the skatepark

Watersports, skate shoes, saggers, medical gear...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

about 7in, cut

i had to have been about 10 or 11 when i first jerked off, maybe 13 when i actually shot some cum

a few dudes I work with are totally hot.... cant do much about it though

sports gear, briefs\boxerbriefs, skater shoes

Edited by underwear_lover85

Cut

Think I was 12

A couple of guys at college whose names ellude me

This one guy at work called Alex I wouldnt mind giving a good seeing to ^^.

A bit of pain (not heavy stuff though)

Does stareing a peoples arses count as a fetish?

Guest UBCsagger

cut

I'm pretty sure I was 9

Well, many people... Lol like all hot skaters or/and saggers at uni, and like 25 people in my high school lol.

Clothes... for the longest time I've had a fetish for clothes. Hoodies, hot jeans, skater shoes, boxers, hats etc. Soo hot.

16 in two days ^^

uncut (20 cm which is... urghh 8 inches i think)

probably about 7 and i could sort of cum at 9

ooo cute guys! ummm about 5 in my school but im only bi in my school, there was 1 gay guy and 1 other bi guy in my last school last year.... shame....

all the guys i wanna (cough ^^) are straight :(

fetishes.. that haircut that most cut guys do now, you know, like the one bieber doess..... love that!

im in france and its a bloody shame 2...

markyb2 said:

I want sex with many sagging teenagers walking around on the street, just after a quick look over your shoulder, than sex and in some alley or so. Anonymous, without names, talking or something. By the way, who of you manages something like this? It never happens to me anyway...

I'm into low saggers in tight underwear preferably below ass/****. Even better but unfortunately rare: sagging while freeballing showing just a piece of crack and (shaved) pubes...

I would be up for it...if only I wasn't on the other side of the earth. I would soo meet u in an alley, Freeball saggin it soo hott..

post-6461-131542072768_thumb.jpg

post-6461-131542072778_thumb.jpg

post-6461-13154207278_thumb.jpg

Edited by vansversset
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Cut or uncut.

how old are you

when did you first masterbate.

is there anybody that you would **** but are scared to.

any fetishes

My c**k is about 3" flaccid and 6.5" erect and I am uncut (my left ball hangs lower than my right).

I am 19.

My first masturbation and ejaculation was when I was thirteen when, on a sleepover, my friend wanked me until I came.

I would love to ****, or be fucked by one of the student teachers in my old school. He looks like Colton Haynes and is hung like a horse. :damn:

I like nipple play, light bondage, getting stripped at parties and having my cherries fondled and banana played with. :lick:

post-43017-131542073011_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark182
Image deleted - That type of picture is a bit too adult for this site.
  • Like 1
Guest WMRKameleon

Cut or uncut: uncut

how old are you: 16

when did you first masterbate: 13

is there anybody that you would **** but are scared to: yeah :(

any fetishes: Sagging

**** hard: 17cm;

soft: about 10cm I guess. :P