What Is Your Hair Colour?

Hi guys,

Question speaks for itself so i'll begin.....

Mines naturally brown - seems darker when hair products are rubbed in. As a kid my hair was much lighter but strangely became a darker shade of brown.

I used to colour my hair quite a bit, especially when I was at school. I've had maroon, red tips, bleached, jet black and streaks of blue. The last was a sort of burgandy colour about 2 and a bit years ago. Its now just lightish shade of black.

Dark brown is my natural colour. I used to colour my hair alot, temporary and permanent colours from highlights to complete colour coverage. I think I must have had every shade of blond over the years, a couple of years ago white hair was a particular favourite of mine despite scalp burns to get it to go this colour. I also went through this mad phase of having tight perms in my youth. All things considered, It's a miracle I still have hair haha.

• 8 years later...
5 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Still brown at last check & there lol 

I thought I saw you have white or gray hair in some of your albums?! 🤔🤔😂🤣😂🤣

Just teasing! 😂

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 3:25 AM, Astg94 said:

I thought I saw you have white or gray hair in some of your albums?! 🤔🤔😂🤣😂🤣

Just teasing! 😂

Oi cheeky git! I know, you're just teasing dude lol. Please get in the kitchen & bake me something 😂

Have you done much lately? Thanks 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Oi cheeky git! I know, you're just teasing dude lol. Please get in the kitchen & bake me something 😂

Have you done much lately? Thanks 

I was supposed to make a birthday cake for my cousin 1 month ago, but she and her family got Covid… so, Unfortunately, the answer is no. But hopefully I’ll be able to do it sometime to make it up for it. Hopefully I’ll try making some cookies in the future for some of my family/relatives.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2022 at 1:55 PM, Astg94 said:

I was supposed to make a birthday cake for my cousin 1 month ago, but she and her family got Covid… so, Unfortunately, the answer is no. But hopefully I’ll be able to do it sometime to make it up for it. Hopefully I’ll try making some cookies in the future for some of my family/relatives.

Sorry to hear about your cousin & their family Andrew. Hope all are ok sweetie x 

Special request: please could you bake me some flapjacks because those are just too delicious it's an addiction... Them & brownies.

If only It was possible to taste your achievements because the pics you shared previous were amazing 😉

• Love 1