New Members ...

Hi guys,

I just need some explanation over here.
Why is it that every new member that joins the site don't have any pictures ?
I do understand if you're new you can't get pictures straight away...
But some if these "members" are already on the site for over a year and they still don't have any pictures ...

You might think now, what is he going on about ?
I just find it very annoying, if you're on the chat, or in the forums you see all those answers but you dont' even know who it is ...

Also the same in the chatroom... It happens to me very often.
I'm just in there to chat a little bit which is why it's called a chatroom.
I don't mind private chats at all, but atleast if you want to private chat with me make sure you have atleast ONE picture or some age on your profile page.

There is nothing more annoying then talking to someone you haven't seen nor knowing his age, sex or what he likes to do...

So please guys (and girls)
 Answer this call and fill in something on your profile page so future members and current members can see something. It would be more easier to make contact with the ones of your own age because at the moment there are a lot of older people trying to make contact with the younger ones.. I'm the living proof of that =p
And no, I don't mind but it's just not funny anymore =(

So I hope I can get some attention on this topic so Saggerworld can become a much better site with much more information about what it is, for who it is, and who's on it.
This regarding the profiles of those members who are here over a year but never filled in anything on the profile page.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!
If you got any questions, just ask in the comments below.

P.S.: Please, don't be mad at me if there are any mistakes in my spelling. I don't speak English as language.

Kind Regards.

Not at all. You have a point.

But it is the choice of members to put pictures on their profile pages.

Age, I don't find important. Although I am a little uncomfortable talking to, for example, a 15 year old! So, showing your age would be an advantage for that reason alone!

As for where you live: This I find interesting more than essential.

Some people want to remain totally anonimous... I can understand that. The chat room on here is not usualy for 'normal' chat! Better to join other social network type websites for that!

But thanks for the time and trouble you took to post that. There are some good and interesting points you have made!

:)

Melbsag ==> you might have it right. A lot of accounts just for the gallery and then be forgotten.

If it would be me then I should search up in the database who hasn't been online for over a month and send an automatic email. If they don't respond, just delete it then. If they're no good to this site, why keep em ? =p

Yes. I guess the same goes with many online forums and discussion groups etc. People join, forget and join again or never come back. I would actually change it so that you must have made 100 posts before you get access to the gallery. And once they make 100 posts they must be approved. In case they post spam or rubbish etc. 

It would work.

Yes. I guess the same goes with many online forums and discussion groups etc. People join, forget and join again or never come back. I would actually change it so that you must have made 100 posts before you get access to the gallery. And once they make 100 posts they must be approved. In case they post spam or rubbish etc. 

It would work.

Agreed that could work, I will discuss this with my team and see what we can come up with. We have had many discussions this year alone with regards to the users and active and non active ones on this site and what we should do with them. We have yet to come to a actual decision but please be aware this is always on our mind atm!

I do agree though that I wish more users would upload display pictures! ESPECIALLY when they upload to the gallery.

• Like 1

I'm glad this topic has been seen by Flame and Digitalplus =)
I'm glad this has been on your for several times already =)
Guess this topic has got it's purpose now so it may be closed if you want =p

Guest Fabik

I'd agree mostly with what you said. However keep in mind that someone with age and pics on his profile can display a fake age and pics that are from someone else. So you could be tricked into chatting with a 18yo hot guy which is in fact 20 years older for instance. Just thought I'd mention this.

I disagree about having to make 100 posts to see the gallery. Just ~5 should be enough. You don't want people to spam like crazy just to see the gallery, do you ?

I disagree about having to make 100 posts to see the gallery. Just ~5 should be enough. You don't want people to spam like crazy just to see the gallery, do you ?

Oh no I agree about that. I was thinking 10 personally but will investigate whether this can even be done.

Digitalpplus has explained what i had in mind to say actually. I agree, it would be nice to read more about a person from their profiles, but that's their fundamental right/choice whether or not to share.

@ Flamey, ten is the precise figure i thought we could implement as well mate. Make it so lol :)

• Like 1