Hands Down Sweat And Track Pants

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🤟🏻

Hi, Does this kinda thing turn you on? Attachment below. In this picture you can also see his friend sagging

I'm going to end up putting my hands in my pants from now on

Posted Images

I don't do this myself but I still see it happening a lot mostly among early teen to 20's age groups. I've always been curious to know why people do it and what if anything they are actually doing down there haha so if anyone would like to share? :biggrin: Is this just a cool and innocent trend that I missed out on?

I used to do it loads in my skinhead days. Didn't do anything down there, maybe cup my balls or something, mostly it was a way of keeping my hands warm in winter plus it was just something all my mates did so i did it too

I do it a lot in the winter time as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do like it but only when I get a glimpse of their underwear. I seen one guy one time put his hand so far down that his bulge was visible but I don't think he realised until he looked down

That seems to happen quite often in my town!! Not that im complaining!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...