JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
SskyBlues

At What Age Did You Start Jacking Off?

Is it bad that I'm 15 in a month and I dont **** coz I think it's wrong

I say nobody gets to tell you you're wrong on that.  A guy has to listen to what their parents say, and at least make like they are following the rules.  Other than parents, nobody should be setting rules or saying anything but something like what I have said in the first sentence.

I say nobody gets to tell you you're wrong on that.  A guy has to listen to what their parents say, and at least make like they are following the rules.  Other than parents, nobody should be setting rules or saying anything but something like what I have said in the first sentence.

So you consider it okay for a parent to make a rule that you can't masturbate?

So you consider it okay for a parent to make a rule that you can't masturbate?

Parent's have a responsibility to teach their son to not be afraid of himself or his sexuality.  and yes, for instance "billy, you can't masturbate right now.  Because, we're in a movie theater."  "No, billy.  Not right now, grandma's here to visit."  "BILLY, you can't come to the dinner table naked.  put something on your bottom, so it doesn't get stuck to the vinyl seat"

I was eleven. Cum dry for the first year or so. Had a pair of tight swim boxers I liked to wear that showed my boner well. Nothing changed much  just got a lot messier :)

I was 11 when I first wanked! It happened when I saw the television show Smallville. And actress Erica Durance (who I had a crush on (still) who has played Lois Lane. She had a sexy kinky dress on (you saw nicely her curves😍). Then I wanked and cum. I didn't know then what I was doing. But it was awesome, first time jerking off!😁

The best rule is when a girl starts developing breast or starts her monthly visitor or when you have to change for gym class and shower after gym class. I started in the 4th. Or 5th grade so 9 or 10 years old because the state i live in sexual education is mandated to be taugh in the 4th grade now in the state of Illinois is now mandated to taught to at Kindergarten 

48 minutes ago, bball19 said:

I think I was 12. Noticed my silky basketball shorts felt really good so I took them off and wrapped them around my d and started jacking off. The silky feel felt really good and I came haha

I have done that too with my basketball shorts and my girlfriend cheer,soccer,track and field, volleyball shorts and gymnastics leotard 

3 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I have done that too with my basketball shorts and my girlfriend cheer,soccer,track and field, volleyball shorts and gymnastics leotard 

My girlfriend had took a pair of my boxer shorts and my gym shorts and stuffed them in ****** and cum on them

I was 9 or 10 years old and I've already had a massive fetish for sagging back then. I remember pulling my trousers lower whenever I could around my friends and daring them to do the same. That always gave me a boner which wanted to get jacked off. (I made excuses to go away from them for a while to have a quick w*nk.) As I read many did as well: Humping my bed while sagging was something I often did, too. You could say I was sagging and wanking whenever I had the chance, really, it was crazy.

Where does my fetish for sagging come from? I really don't know... But it was around that time where I began to look at celebrity saggers on TV and the cool sagging guys around me. No idea why it made me so horny... F*ck, I love sagging :)

I started when I was 12... just playing with myself and next thing you know I had a wet spot in my shorts... I would just let it dry inside and wear my boxers for 2 days.. the smell of the dry cum turned me on so much... funny ten years on, i still do that and it still turns me on!!

I was really late (14 years old) and my first time was accidental. I had been sagging my pants below ass together with my friend all day and when I went home i pulled the jeans even lower, the belt started rubbing against my **** and the friction caued me to finally cum.

Then it happened once more accidentally while sagging at home and after that I started doing it by myself :P

When I was 12. I would sag and jerk off. My gf loves when I sag jnco jeans below my ass. She likes to tie my hands behind my back when I'm sagging and deepthroat my c**k. She does it hardcore and chokes on it. She's wicked hot so it makes it even more erotic. 

12-13 I think. I was wearing tight shorts and sagging them so they were tight against my dickk and I just realized it felt kinda good so I started thrusting my hips forward and it created friction against my crotch and it felt weird but so good so I kept going and when I felt like I was going to cum I thought I needed to piss so I went to the bathroom but nothing came out haha

I did it sometimes when I was 11, I had no idea what I was doing and when it wasn't dry for the first time I was totally shocked. Didnt't do it for overa year but then started again at 13 and did it a LOT :D still do it a lot but I had times when 3x a day was normal