Hey guys!

Apologies in advance if this topic has been covered already.

I find after a day out sagging, and being surrounded by hot guys, my boxer briefs are soaking with precum :blush:

It restricts how low I can sag as the day goes on haha

Does anyone else have this happen?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I had some froth and then a full on squirt in my boxers. Not sure if I came once or twice but it was very pleasurable... Just wish the whole shoot lasted longer.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, AustinSole813 said:

especially if you are walking around and your **** is rubbing and leaking.

Learn something new everyday thanks. I personally don't know if I'm leaking unless ofcourse there is a big phat stain lurking on my crotch lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I wake up with my shaft fully erect and leaking with precum men are naturally are horny all the time

That explains many things 😀

• Like 1

Not sure I get many boners when sagging as it's just the norm for me but the occasional stud who passes by with a glimpse of underwear does give me a hard on. I only really pre cum if I've been edging the day away. Who bumped this naughty subject? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 3:07 AM, CaptainPanther said:

You tart LOL 🤣😂🤣🤣

That's me tart with a heart 😊

On 11/2/2021 at 3:10 AM, CaptainPanther said:

Not sure I get many boners when sagging as it's just the norm for me but the occasional stud who passes by with a glimpse of underwear does give me a hard on. I only really pre cum if I've been edging the day away. Who bumped this naughty subject? LOL

No boners!?!! But then I read the bit afterwards so I'm not as disappointed lol 

The thought of you gazing down at my arse kinda turns me on tbh like your eyes focused with each footstep going cheek to cheek. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1