Fetish...another One...

I am really asking you for your comments on this...maybe a very strange fetish...I recently discovered...so today it happened again:

I went to the city today and saw this hot sagger waiting for somebody. He was maybe 20 years old...Not only his sag was really hot...he wore nice briefs and his skinny jeans went down all the time so he had to pull it up every now and then...

But here is the thing:

He wore some very loose boat shoes (I think Timberlands)...and that was such a big turn on for me. When his friend came, they both went into a mall and I was following them...could not get my eyes from his shoes...almost loosing it with each step... plus his very low sag it really drove me crazy....I took some pics and also a short video to keep that very special moment.

So my question to you: is anybody out there being into the same thing?

I am adding a picture...unfortunately the quality is not so good...

post-22960-0-68800600-1382640104_thumb.j

Looking forward to your comments...

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I don't know what it is, but seeing a hot guy with loose shoes is such a turn on, usually I get instantly hard following them...

For me, those shoes don't do too much, but the fact they are loose would still interest me, but what I'm really drawn to is skate shoes and hi-tops worn loose - preferably with the laces undone, and even some boots ie timbs worn loose - but I prefer loose skate shoes.

Seeing guys walk with their shoes loose slipping each step, heel coming out, gives such a badass look and makes them look like they just don't give a **** :)

• Like 1

I agree, I don't know what it is, but seeing a hot guy with loose shoes is such a turn on, usually I get instantly hard following them...

For me, those shoes don't do too much, but the fact they are loose would still interest me, but what I'm really drawn to is skate shoes and hi-tops worn loose - preferably with the laces undone, and even some boots ie timbs worn loose - but I prefer loose skate shoes.

Seeing guys walk with their shoes loose slipping each step, heel coming out, gives such a badass look and makes them look like they just don't give a **** :)

hey there! just saw a sagger today in his timberland boots….wearing them really loose…didn't have the chance to make a pic or even a short vid…but it was so hot…it instantly turned me on…do you have any links to vids or pics for those loose skate shoes? would be awesome...