Thinking Of Grabing Someone's ****

• 1 month later...
Guest BeastSagging97

Depends on the circumstances. I mean, for starters, what does eighth grade equate to us from outside the United States? You're what, thirteen or fourteen? I'd be careful, because I know of some schools in which you could probably be reported and expelled for trying to touch another pupil in such a way. A few years ago, I noticed the same thing over here, that the school was really tight with people being in the tiniest bit sexual whatsoever. Once I got higher up in the years, however, they stopped.

But, back onto topic, I'd suggest waiting. I mean, do you know this guy? Does he know you very well in turn and, most importantly, is he gay? Outside of certain environments, such as a club perhaps, randomly grabbing another guys "junk" isn't generally a socially acceptable thing to do.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have never grabbed any guys junk or ass....unless they instigated it first....its too risky, you never know if the guy is a complete homophobe and will more likely smash your face in...its all well and good to have those thoughts to youself we can all dream...but to put that into reality i'd say No....unless as i said they instigated it first like in one of my encounters

And have you been punched yet bendover?

No, not yet. I got caught once. I touched a guys ass in a crowd and he approached me and said 'I felt you touch my ass'. I could see he was angry but I just told him it must of been an accident and walked away.

It has nothing to do with being homophobic, it's creepy to grab random people's junk...

I'll think you'll find it does...Trust me been about and seen had many pal bashed up because they thought they could get away with crabbing some ones knob and getting caught, that turned out to be straiight in a gay venue for the sake of bashing one as soon and being touched. Can't tell me for most part its not about homophobia because it is.... But that wasn't my point. I said you never know if the presons junk you want to grab is a homophobe....Have to be so careful even today. This whole topic is something i feel passionatley about and i wouldn't like to read about this guy in the paper or news another victim just because he touched  a guys junk...

Guest boysagger1

I dont like people touching me unless I know ya.. like my homies and them, we horse play all the time, but sh-t man... if some random dude grabbed like that, no way dog.

• Like 1

You must have ALOT of balls *no puns* to go around the place touching ppls jewels without their consent. It just doesn't happen unless you're in a mutual relationship with that person.

If somebody grabbed my knackers.....

Well ok, if the guy was really attractive and we already had a strong friendship. Or like i had secret feelings for him anyroad, then yeah at first i'd be like WTF man *you bastard* I'd let him stew for a while to think about his 'terrible' actions. Then later when he's begging me for forgiveness on all fours i'll give in and come clean haha :D

Silly boy :P

• Like 1