JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Guest saggingboy17

Boxers Tight Or Loose

Tight, or at least moderately snug, gets it for me. If it's the right guy, baggy can look good. I agree with the guys who like to see the outlines under snug or tight boxers and boxer briefs.

Briefs do seem to be coming back; I have some and wear them sometimes. Have to be careful where I'm wearing them if I sag so low that skin shows under them, though.

Great collection of thoughts on this thread! I hope more guys will participate.

Guest Oaksterdude

Tight is more comfy for me. That's probably why I switched to bb's a few years ago. Although I have to admit, loose boxers are hot on some guys!

Tight is more comfy for me. That's probably why I switched to bb's a few years ago. Although I have to admit, loose boxers are hot on some guys!

I totally know what you mean by tight. The main reason i wear it is because it's a better look altogether. I've never liked boxers because they are too loose and get twisted

Personally all I wear is bbs but I think if boxers are a good color then they are hot BC that's what I find hot like today I saw a dude with neon green boxers, they were so hot

I like both personally, as long as they are in fun colours or patterns; I've always liked loose boxers more though. I like seeing guys sagging in any underwear really, as long it's clean.

I used to be only loose boxers... Passionately only loose full cut boxers.  In the last year or so I'm liking the silky stretchy boxer briefs, Freegun, Perry Ellis, UA.  I just wish they had a fly... Something like the CK button fly bbs in a silky stretch fabric would be awesome!

On 8/13/2016 at 9:07 PM, seattle_saggerboy said:

I used to be only loose boxers... Passionately only loose full cut boxers.  In the last year or so I'm liking the silky stretchy boxer briefs, Freegun, Perry Ellis, UA.  I just wish they had a fly... Something like the CK button fly bbs in a silky stretch fabric would be awesome!

Yeah same i was always sagging lose boxers i still love em but have quite a few pairs bbs now i think some sags suit each underwear better. Yes fly hole would be nice... if ya wanna get ya junk out to go for a piss you have to pull everything down sort of lol lol

On 8/12/2016 at 8:31 AM, Denimsag said:

I prefer tight myself, boxer briefs or compression shorts. In the UK loose boxers are really only worn by grandads, and they ride up a lot, so if I want looser underwear sometimes I wear football shorts.

Hey what is this about lose boxers only worn by grandads. I take exception to that I am no where near a grandad and I see loads of youngsters in the uk with lose boxers... NOT TRUE lol

On August 14, 2016 at 1:52 PM, CaptainPanther said:

Hey what is this about lose boxers only worn by grandads. I take exception to that I am no where near a grandad and I see loads of youngsters in the uk with lose boxers... NOT TRUE lol

This is still true in the US too.  Even with skinny jeans you'll still see lots of loose boxers showing.  Ones wearing boxerbriefs with their tight jeans tend to be the hipsters, and follow the current fashion trend of a button down shirt and lots of facial hair.  I'm not a granddad either, thank you very much and I'll always have loose boxers.

13 minutes ago, seattle_saggerboy said:

This is still true in the US too.  Even with skinny jeans you'll still see lots of loose boxers showing.  Ones wearing boxerbriefs with their tight jeans tend to be the hipsters, and follow the current fashion trend of a button down shirt and lots of facial hair.  I'm not a granddad either, thank you very much and I'll always have loose boxers.

Do you mind helping me bro?