Boxers Tight Or Loose

Guest saggingboy17

I wear both lose and tight but I like my underwear loose because I love the way that my c**k and balls flop around with no support and boxer shorts can increase sperm production and lower the temperature of my testicles  because I am trying to make a kid with my girlfriend. I would wear a tight pair of boxer briefs but they don't have the pee hole like boxer shorts 

• Like 2
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer tight boxerbriefs. Your cheeks show up better

I wear both loose and tight it depends on my mood

I like tight underwear

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I wear both lose and tight but I like my underwear loose because I love the way that my c**k and balls flop around with no support and boxer shorts can increase sperm production and lower the temperature of my testicles  because I am trying to make a kid with my girlfriend. I would wear a tight pair of boxer briefs but they don't have the pee hole like boxer shorts 

It's all about that easy access.

1 hour ago, saggcr6 said:

I personally prefer tight bb's. I don't really like the feel of my junk flopping around. I also look a lot better in tighter underwear than looser. 

I really like my boxer briefs now when I exercise running.  I don't mind the movement when I wear boxers other times, and I get some nice feels.  That's what got me into them when I was younger.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Guest saggbboo

Personally I like boxer shorts over briefs becuase my 🦆 gets uncomfortable in some boxer briefs... but if they look good on me I just deal with it...  overall boxer shorts are the way to go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I had to dress up nice for a wedding so I had to wear Boxer Briefs under my dress slacks and it was totally uncomfortable for me having c**k and balls being smashed up and having sweat pool up around your ass hole and ball sack and I had a huge sweat stain around my crouch. I love my boxer shorts l want my junk to be loose and free