Jump to content

Boxers Tight Or Loose


Guest saggingboy17

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer tight boxerbriefs. Your cheeks show up better

I wear both loose and tight it depends on my mood

I like tight underwear

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pabstman2024 said:

I am a size small I have a size 30 waist

Hmm... Which brand of boxerbriefs were you wearing at the wedding? I kinda get what you're saying because the fabric types differ from one brand or style of boxerbriefs to another.

For example, i remember the first time i wore microfibre CK trunks. Same size as normal (small) and those seemed a little shorter and sort of had a stretchy close cut edge to them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Hmm... Which brand of boxerbriefs were you wearing at the wedding? I kinda get what you're saying because the fabric types differ from one brand or style of boxerbriefs to another.

For example, i remember the first time i wore microfibre CK trunks. Same size as normal (small) and those seemed a little shorter and sort of had a stretchy close cut edge to them. 

I am cheap so I wear Hanes and Fruit Of The Loom Boxer Briefs but mediums are too big on me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pabstman2024 said:

11 years ago was a large or size 36-38 and I lost a ton of weight and went down to a size 28-32 waist 

I have my summer body and my winter body. In the summer i lose weight but in the winter I gain weight

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pabstman2024 said:

I am cheap so I wear Hanes and Fruit Of The Loom Boxer Briefs but mediums are too big on me 

Nonsense. I wear FOTL Raglan tops for goodness sakes. It's not the expense, it's about feeling good on a budget. 

Oh hmm.. Are Hanes part of the FOTL franchise? 

Edited by Lee249
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Nonsense. I wear FOTL Raglan tops for goodness sakes. It's not the expense, it's about feeling good on a budget. 

Oh hmm.. Are Hanes part of the FOTL franchise? 

Yeah, mine are Fruit of the Looms and Hanes, and they feel great.  I think Hanes is separate.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dillon said:

Hanes all the way

 

however.....the fly in front can be a little big and pop open sometimes :P So ya gotta be careful when sagging really low haha

Aw, man, your **** floppin out.  That's happened to me.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 21 May 2017 at 10:00 PM, Dillon said:

Hanes all the way

 

however.....the fly in front can be a little big and pop open sometimes :P So ya gotta be careful when sagging really low haha

Oh i have a pair of F&F boxers that do just that lmao.

I hate re-buttoning the fly when the button comes unstuck because the hole is playing pranks. Just a naff hole.

It's like there's movement down below but you aren't getting off...

Not very fun :D 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.