JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
SaggermanJ

How Many Pairs Of Underwear Do You Have?

check out the photo in my profile...lol  This is the only time/place and forum I can say I have hundreds of pairs of underwear and everyone will think that's normal...lol

I mainly have bbs...maybe 200+  I also have maybe 50+ pair of briefs and less that 50 pair of boxers.  Most are colored or print and I have less than 10 pair of plain white.

The brands I have are: Under Armour, Hollister, CK, AE, Diesel, 2xist, Evolve, Cin2, Gap, Old Navy, Ginch Gonch and a few others.  No FTL or Hanes. 

I feel like I'm the underdog as I have only 28 pairs which consist of mostly crosshatch and twisted soul. I have a yellow pair of EA but they hardly get worn and get overshadowed by my favourite pairs :)

Not sure but I think I'm near 50 pairs....for the moment lol

....and a great collection too with some amazing designs, rekhel.  Keep on buying!

My collection, like boaloo's, is in the hundreds....  Recent additions have been of Bonds, Jack Wills, Waxx, Pull-In, Freegun.

You have 1 Pair of boxers, how??

My 96 atm, But seem to be missing some so need to find! Missing like 20!

20..... Is that all? I'd have a recount :D

How the **** can you lose 20 pairs! Have ya checked the obvious places like cupboards, sofa, motor, garage or shed yet :huh: hehe.

Guest zodd95

I've got at least 25 pairs of boxers I wear all the time, about the same amount I wear less often, plus some i just don't wear anymore.

If I just lost 20 pairs I'd have so few left..!

I really need to step up my game on euro brands though.  Jack wills, Bjorn Bjorg et. al...Any good tips on where to get them but not pay through the nose?

You have 1 Pair of boxers, how??

My 96 atm, But seem to be missing some so need to find! Missing like 20!

Cool collection flame board. Are they all boxer briefs, or du have a variety?

I really need to step up my game on euro brands though.  Jack wills, Bjorn Bjorg et. al...Any good tips on where to get them but not pay through the nose?

eBay is great. Make sure you are set to a worldwide search.  You have to be patient, but most things come around eventually!  Just be careful though with the international shipping costs and your customs import limits.

There is a small variety however 80% are boxerbriefs.

Ooh, well then lets have a look man! Not seen your boxers before normally boxerbriefs.

Guest Franky

I own approximately 30 pair of underwear of all color and all types :)

I have boxers, boxerbriefs, briefs, jockstraps and a thong. I got  MalePower, Calvin Klein, N2N, Timoteo, 31, American Eagle, AKA Underwear and few more I forgot.