JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
SaggermanJ

How Many Pairs Of Underwear Do You Have?

I have a bit of an underwear fetish, lol

I do try and clear out every now and again but it's so difficult to throw any away!

I think 100 pairs are enough. But not my decision to spend so much money for them! (if they are all from a brand/label)

Guest Franky

Sounds like a good selection Franky :)

Thanks buddy! I try to buy some more :) I really like mensunderwearstore.com, I recommend it to everyone!

Hahaha !

Don't say it too much, he will believe it !

He has to know how disgusting he is !

yes, agree. He's so pathetic he let himself lock in the trunk, haha ;)

btw, to go back to the subject, i have to count again, last year was 75

Way too many. Lol

Thankfully 'way too many' isn't necessarily more than enough or a good enough reason for me not to buy any more. I have plenty (1??) but I would like plenty more and I think underwear is a really good thing to collect and enjoy. Boxer briefs account for 99% of my underwear.

Guest Carle

Hmm. The vision of torsion in boxer briefs playing the guitar. :). Good idea for an album. :). It's funny, I have distinct memories for each new pair , like in the snow, etc.

So I am now up to 114 now.

I got asked on my Ask.fm the other day what brands I have. So thought I would let you all know too, Jack Jones, Ginch Gonch, Henleys, Topman, Xplicit, Certificate, WAXX, Bench, NXT//GEN, Blend, Lonsdale, Calin Klein, UNICO, Levis, XD, Next, AussieBum, Weenicons, Where's Wally, Homme, RAW, Ultra Magnetic, Gen Sport, American Eagle, Bjorn Borg, Religion, Sly Collective, Pull-In, House of Holland, Freegun, Diesel, Vail, ANTIVOL, Star Wars, DIM, Sk8erBoy, Zayn, Voi Jeans, Soul Cal, Hollister, BawBags, CITO, Desigual and many Un-Branded.

So I am now up to 114 now.

I got asked on my Ask.fm the other day what brands I have. So thought I would let you all know too, Jack Jones, Ginch Gonch, Henleys, Topman, Xplicit, Certificate, WAXX, Bench, NXT//GEN, Blend, Lonsdale, Calin Klein, UNICO, Levis, XD, Next, AussieBum, Weenicons, Where's Wally, Homme, RAW, Ultra Magnetic, Gen Sport, American Eagle, Bjorn Borg, Religion, Sly Collective, Pull-In, House of Holland, Freegun, Diesel, Vail, ANTIVOL, Star Wars, DIM, Sk8erBoy, Zayn, Voi Jeans, Soul Cal, Hollister, BawBags, CITO, Desigual and many Un-Branded.

MANY bbs from MANY brands