SaggermanJ

How Many Pairs Of Underwear Do You Have?

LOL

You have 1 Pair of boxers, how??

My 96 atm, But seem to be missing some so need to find! Missing like 20!

Dude I'm loving how some of you guys fold your stuff an organize it all nice like I do! Ahah this is badass xD 

I easily got around 50-100 pairs lol, but I only wear like half (the nicer ones ;D)--the rest are in a box lmao

I'm so glad I'm not alone with having a ton of underwear lol. I don't even know an exact number because I have some here at school with me and still a bunch back at home haha. Here I have about 50 pairs, I'd say. Back home, I probably have another 40, so basically I have about 90 pairs if not more! And that number is only going up ;)

last count three years ago for boxerbriefs- 220 pairs (might have more now)

last count two weeks ago for boxers- 63 pairs

i now have some where over 300 pairs of boxerbriefs    and only 100 pairs of boxers

Edited by lowrider

You guys have more undies than me it seems like lmao. Think i have around 50 or 60 pairs... must do another count to confirm :D

WDF LMAO Y'ALL WITH 100+ PAIRS OF UNDERWEARS.

I'm litteraly sitting here with 3 packs of 7 briefs (21 in total, bought from department store), less than 10 boxer briefs, no boxer shorts/boxers, and a speedo.
No satin/silk boxershorts, no thongs.
#ToughLifeOfAFrenchFry.
I mean, I could get more but I don't have money(as in paypal etc, I only have 50€ but my mom has it for security) and my department store sucks. #VivaFrance
But don't worry guys one day I will have over 200 pairs! Or I hope so... qWq.