Hey Guys!

I'm now off to a massive family event for Xmas so doubt I will get the chance to get on here, If I do will be late in the evenings.

BUT I just wanted to wish EVERY single one of you A Very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014!

Because of you, SaggerWorld is continuing to grow as the Worlds Largest Website dedicated to the fashion of Sagging! Without you guys we would NOT be around today! 2014 will see some new updates for SW, with new sections opening up! It looks to be a great year!

Lets all keep sagging our pants over the festive season, even if were among family as I know I will be, Make us all proud!

I hope you get some fantastic gifts but above all, Just enjoy the Festive Season!

My gift to you all is nothing major I'm afraid, But a little Christmas Montage that I just created for you all wearing my XMAS Freegun boxers and my new Belt that I got as a gift that am so Grateful for! These were literally taken before I leave on my journey today :

post-2418-0-51776200-1387899630_thumb.jp

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR