What Do You Straight Guys Get Out Of Posting Pics And Vidoes Here?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Giving a blow job to a guy is a really "normal"  gay sexual act.     I would go out on a limb here and say the majority of gay guys are super diverse in their sexual kinks and fetishes.  I do not

Without a doubt! I'm don't want to see no womans ass. Give me a cute guy with a hot ass!

For sure, it just doesnt hit the same seeing a girl sagging, which is already a rare site. Leave sagging to the guys!

• 4 months later...

I fantasise about blowing a guy with him wearing a hot swag outfit, but he doesn’t have to be barechested. I am not gay, but I love the idea of looking at his outfit while giving him a bl.owjob. I am not gay because I won’t do it if he’s naked, I am more attracted to the cool look, not the (naked) guy necessarily. So I’m not gay because I’m attracted to femininity besides the sagging fetish.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Question for straight guys in here.  Do you ever get a boner or sexually aroused looking at male saggers or Dutchwetlookguy when you are sucking on the c**k of a hott sagger? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, jace said:

Question for straight guys in here.  Do you ever get a boner or sexually aroused looking at male saggers or Dutchwetlookguy when you are sucking on the c**k of a hott sagger? 

Yes I do get a boner, especially when I fantasise about touching his skinny jeans or boxer covered bottom. And I only get a boner when I suck his c**k when he wears a hot outfit, and backwards cap (like on my profile picture). So it’s all about the clothing, that makes the difference in terms of sexual arousal for me.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DutchWetlookGuy said:

Yes I do get a boner, especially when I fantasise about touching his skinny jeans or boxer covered bottom. And I only get a boner when I suck his c**k when he wears a hot outfit, and backwards cap (like on my profile picture). So it’s all about the clothing, that makes the difference in terms of sexual arousal for me.

And would you let him return the favor? Would it be ok if he got you nude?

• Love 1
13 hours ago, DutchWetlookGuy said:

I fantasise about blowing a guy with him wearing a hot swag outfit, but he doesn’t have to be barechested. I am not gay, but I love the idea of looking at his outfit while giving him a bl.owjob. I am not gay because I won’t do it if he’s naked, I am more attracted to the cool look, not the (naked) guy necessarily. So I’m not gay because I’m attracted to femininity besides the sagging fetish.

That's fine enough.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jace said:

Yes!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DutchWetlookGuy said:

Yeah, makes sense.  The clothing is important.

• Love 1

I definetly get boned up when I see a hott sagger walk past me I have like 3 sagger buddies in my small town that love my lips around their pipe and I get off Everytime I blow them to completion while they are still sagging it's totally yummy bros plus I always take care of my bros 

2 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, makes sense.  The clothing is important.

Without the outfit I love it wouldn’t do it for me. I am attracted to an attitude and the looks of sagging in certain outfits. When I see a hot sagging outfit, I immediately want to give the guy wearing it a bj. It’s just so sexy to be a servant of the sagging outfit. That’s what does it for me. Not the guy, but the sagging outfit combination.

35 minutes ago, DutchWetlookGuy said:

I love that cool attitude from saggers like you, so bro-ish and alpha, and modern. It’s totally fitting to the whole sagging idea.

so wait,  maybe I didnt follow.  Are you straight?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Daddysgums said:

I definetly get boned up when I see a hott sagger walk past me I have like 3 sagger buddies in my small town that love my lips around their pipe and I get off Everytime I blow them to completion while they are still sagging it's totally yummy bros plus I always take care of my bros 

For sure!

1 hour ago, DutchWetlookGuy said:

Without the outfit I love it wouldn’t do it for me. I am attracted to an attitude and the looks of sagging in certain outfits. When I see a hot sagging outfit, I immediately want to give the guy wearing it a bj. It’s just so sexy to be a servant of the sagging outfit. That’s what does it for me. Not the guy, but the sagging outfit combination.

Oh, for sure.  We all have our likes!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jace said:

so wait,  maybe I didnt follow.  Are you straight?

I’m not straight but also not gay. I’m attracted to certain looks, but I’m not interested in “normal” gay sexual acts. It has to involve outfits like the one in my profile pic, that’s what does it for me ;) .

No label really covers me, I’m really into this sag fetish and everything about this look in my profile pic: cool, swag outfits.