What Do You Straight Guys Get Out Of Posting Pics And Vidoes Here?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Giving a blow job to a guy is a really "normal"  gay sexual act.     I would go out on a limb here and say the majority of gay guys are super diverse in their sexual kinks and fetishes.  I do not

Without a doubt! I'm don't want to see no womans ass. Give me a cute guy with a hot ass!

For sure, it just doesnt hit the same seeing a girl sagging, which is already a rare site. Leave sagging to the guys!

13 minutes ago, DutchWetlookGuy said:

Yeah, my likes are really visual and more about style and ideas: cool and swag outfits and the fitting attitude.

You say you just like seeing a guy sagging in a nice outfit and that you're not gay. That's fine if you just like looking at him but you want to give and receive oral? That is the meaning of gay! If you get hard and want to be sexual with a guy then, you are gay. Maybe you don't want to think you are though. I'm gay. There are alot of other gay guys on here too

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, DutchWetlookGuy said:

I’m not straight but also not gay. I’m attracted to certain looks, but I’m not interested in “normal” gay sexual acts. It has to involve outfits like the one in my profile pic, that’s what does it for me ;) .

No label really covers me, I’m really into this sag fetish and everything about this look in my profile pic: cool, swag outfits.

Giving a blow job to a guy is a really "normal"  gay sexual act.    

I would go out on a limb here and say the majority of gay guys are super diverse in their sexual kinks and fetishes.  I do not bother with guys that are not into fetishes.    Get naked and lets have hot sweaty gay sex,  Pretty much a yawn for me.   Gotta be sagging to get me going!   Wet and Muddy even better.   I am gay

• Love 6
1 minute ago, jace said:

I would go out on a limb here and say the majority of gay guys are super diverse in their sexual kinks and fetishes.  I do not bother with guys that are not into fetishes.    Get naked and lets have hot sweaty gay sex,  Pretty much a yawn for me.   Gotta be sagging to get me going!   Wet and Muddy even better.   I am gay

Wet clothes definitely! I never tried mud yet

1 hour ago, SaggersRhot said:

You say you just like seeing a guy sagging in a nice outfit and that you're not gay. That's fine if you just like looking at him but you want to give and receive oral? That is the meaning of gay! If you get hard and want to be sexual with a guy then, you are gay. Maybe you don't want to think you are though. I'm gay. There are alot of other gay guys on here too

I think it’s a bit more nuanced than that, because I get hard of the outfit in the first place. I don’t mind how you call it but it’s more aimed at the clothing style in my case.

1 hour ago, jace said:

Yeah I can relate to that, just naked is a gawn for me. The sag and swag does it, really!!!

18 hours ago, jace said:

Pretty much.

16 hours ago, DutchWetlookGuy said:

I think it’s a bit more nuanced than that, because I get hard of the outfit in the first place. I don’t mind how you call it but it’s more aimed at the clothing style in my case.

That's cool, man.  I respect that.

• Like 1