Bloody hell! It's a massive reduction in price for such a quality brand of undies. Wow, Flamey is a gud un isn't he :thumbup:

If members are interested i received an email from Burton who have a special offer going. Ends midnight GMT Sunday.

50% off sale plus an extra 10% using code 'SALE10'

REMEMBER it ends midnight GMT Sunday.

Discount (40%OFF) -£32.20

Thanks! :)

Mine was saving of £31.90 :) it sa great discount so go and buy some now. Its only available till Monday and don't forget they do ship internationally.

just ordered my first 3 freeguns. just in time :) Thanks guys!!

12.57 GBP discount :biggrin: + saving 9.95 shipping costs

I got some to! Does anybody else find the little tag on the bottom of the left leg a bit irritating? any tips to deal with it or am i just being a girl? :tongue_smilie:

Hey liam, that tag is not for hanging your keys on!  :biggrin:  However, there are two ways to stop it irritating your left leg.

1. Wear them back to front.  :tongue_smilie:

2. Carefully remove the tag by cutting the stitches that hold it in place with a sharp blade. Do this carefully from the tag side starting in the middle and gently unpick the stitches until it falls off. :)

Welcome wetwetwetnl and liam to the Freegun club!  Hope you both like them, and that we see some pictures soon!

I've never had any problem with the tags....

Incidentally, the French Freegun website has some great discounts at the moment - not on the boxers, but on T-shirts, socks, belts, accessories.....  do check it out!

http://www.freegun.com/en/

T-shirts for example reduced from 29.90 euros to 10 euros, socks from one euro!

Incidentally, the French Freegun website has some great discounts at the moment - not on the boxers, but on T-shirts, socks, belts, accessories.....  do check it out!

http://www.freegun.com/en/

T-shirts for example reduced from 29.90 euros to 10 euros, socks from one euro!

I took advantage of this offer a few days ago to order my first Freegun t-shirts and also some bb's in their new designs while I was there including a pair of these ......

post-23154-0-45835300-1389425775.jpg ..... an interesting new way to play Monopoly? :biggrin:

Shipping will cost you 9.90€ to the UK however much you order and there is FREE shipping for orders of 100€ or more to anywhere in Europe

Promo Code: WATATA will currently get you 10% off any order over 50€

Great photos, wetwetwetnl.  Hope you're loving the Freeguns! Did you get some polyester/lycra pairs as well as the cotton?

And love the Monopoly pair, torsion - hope we see an album in them soon!

I bought these (before you told me about the discount code!) Love the under-stated colours (for a change) and the geometric design.

post-845-0-43901600-1389465062_thumb.jpg