Eyebrow Piercing

I considered having my eyebrow pierced almost 15 years ago as it was quite popular in the UK at that time but to be a little different, I chose to get my nose pierced instead. I think a single eyebrow piercing on a guy is hot!  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, i actually considered getting my left eyebrow pierced once but didn't get around to it.

Is it painful?

@ Flameboard, they do that nutty **** because they belong in an asylum! Too freaky.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a hot look (I mean the normal, one in an eyebrow thing, not.... that.) I've been thinking of getting one for a while after seeing a few boys at college with one... maybe I should top thinking and actually do it while I'm still young enough to look good with one :) Doing Judo atm, though, so I'll wait till summer. I know you have to leave them in while they heal, and grappling with a fresh piercing could end reeeeaaal badly.

Has anyone ever had one go wrong? I hear they don't always heal right.

Has anyone ever had one go wrong? I hear they don't always heal right.

I've never heard that but like any piercing it can easily become infected if not cared for properly, especially in the early weeks of healing and it usually takes 6-8 weeks to fully heal. The risks are very low if you're sensible, I think it goes without saying that you should only get it done by a piercing professional who will be using sterilized tools and working in a sterile enviroment but good aftercare is just as important. If you keep it clean and only wear quality Nickel-free jewellery, you shouldn't have any problems.

• 3 weeks later...