JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
SBJB

At What Age Would You Let Your Kids Start Sagging?

Unlike many here, I do have kids (how I got to be a perent is quite a long story). I had to check that they approve me sagging and they say I look cool :)

23 hours ago, Krister said:

Unlike many here, I do have kids (how I got to be a perent is quite a long story). I had to check that they approve me sagging and they say I look cool :)

That's awesome! How old are they? Do you encourage them to sag?

I started sagging at a young age, and sagging is still relatively popular here, so I'd let them sag whenever. I will probably encourage them to do so once they are in elementary school. 

On 5 March 2014 at 1:53 PM, Torment said:

When I'm about 38  :wacko:    

I miss that guy 😔

1 hour ago, bostonsagger said:

and sagging is still relatively popular here

Kinda surprised since Boston seems like a trendy city

Sorry off topic. Most people here started like 12

On 6/19/2014 at 4:17 PM, alanatoy said:

I would show them by pulling down my own pants and boxers a little bit at a time.  I'll also do the same to their pants and boxers.

Another question, would you allow them to sag and go shirtless around the house, wear just boxers, or even go naked?

I would allow them to do all 3

I, too, would do all 3, plus letting them freeball if they chose. 

I "discovered" sagging at age 10, about onset of puberty; I'd allow it from then on, earlier if he seemed insistent - BUT, as several guys have said, teaching him the places, situations to not sag, or to not sag very low (like below half-ass).

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 3:32 PM, bostonsagger said:

That's awesome! How old are they? Do you encourage them to sag?

I started sagging at a young age, and sagging is still relatively popular here, so I'd let them sag whenever. I will probably encourage them to do so once they are in elementary school. 

I'm a few miles  outside Boston and see saggers all the time.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 0:20 PM, heyalex said:

Any age from 13. How would you make them sag though if they didn't. :( 

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 0:20 PM, heyalex said:

Any age from 13. How would you make them sag though if they didn't. :( 

You dont. Let them make their own choices 

1 hour ago, Pokemon said:

You dont. Let them make their own choices 

22 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

when puberty hits or when his balls drop at the age of 8 to 10 years old when you switch from tidy whiteys to boxer shorts 

You guys both have it right: you don't force them, just let them choose - and about puberty is about the earliest i think they should be able to make that choice.

I discovered the delightful feeling of sagging, especially commando, when I was 10, so I think any guy should be able to do that at that age.

I agree that you shouldn't make them sag if they don't want to (although I don't think OP was being too serious about that anyway).

But what's the difference between it being wrong to make your child sag, but it's completely okay to make them wear a school uniform, not wear hats at the dinner table or take their jacket off indoors? Where do you draw the line?

Lets be real if you "make" them sag which isn't really possible, How would one go about that anyone? Just refusing to buy belts?, They're probably going to stop later on anyway. Nobody over 12 wants fashion advice from your parents. 

As for drawing the line it isn't the same thing as saying you need to wear a uniform which is a school policy not made by the parent, and saying well son you have to lower your pants 

More importantly the question nobody is asking is why it matters if your child sagged or not? Considering this is a fetish for most of the site it's kinda weird to share thatwith your kid 

2 hours ago, Pokemon said:

More importantly the question nobody is asking is why it matters if your child sagged or not? Considering this is a fetish for most of the site it's kinda weird to share thatwith your kid 

Cool comment, and position.

But the question is: "let".  Sounds like you're saying you'd let them any time they wanted to try, which is totally cool.

Right on; I think a lot of us got into sagging on our own, not being taught by anybody.  Maybe inspired, but not taught.

I probably would let them start around 13/14 like I did.  I would let them discover how low they wanted to go and wether a situation is acceptable for sagging their pants.  I would never let them sag at formal events or places where sagging would look wrong or tacky. 

13 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

I probably would let them start around 13/14 like I did.  I would let them discover how low they wanted to go and wether a situation is acceptable for sagging their pants.  I would never let them sag at formal events or places where sagging would look wrong or tacky. 

I counted that you use the word 'I' three times there.

Someone at work asked me just the other day if i had any funny enough. I was like hellll no! I'd be a terrible parent. Let the little bastards get away with it. BUT if anybody dissed my kid, i'd be up in their face :lol:

Yeah, about 13 or 14 would be around the age. It depends on if they're into it or not tho. True. No formal events, weddings, funerals and stuff. 

Guest saggbboo
On 12/2/2016 at 2:22 PM, Pokemon said:

Lets be real if you "make" them sag which isn't really possible, How would one go about that anyone? Just refusing to buy belts?, They're probably going to stop later on anyway. Nobody over 12 wants fashion advice from your parents. 

As for drawing the line it isn't the same thing as saying you need to wear a uniform which is a school policy not made by the parent, and saying well son you have to lower your pants 

"Well son you have to lower your pants"! 😂😂😂 that made me lol! If I had kids I wouldn't care, probably let them go below butt if they felt like it. The only thing I wouldn't let them do in relations to sagging... is wearing whitey tighties and sagging. But if he was my son I wouldn't buy those anyway. Probably get him boxers and boxer briefs. 

Since I'm gay I will never have children, but if I had a boy and he wants to sag, I would allow him to do it from 8 or 10 onwards. Of course, I would encourage him by giving him money to buy clothes and underwear and give him advices as to where and when to heighten his sag or completely refuse from sagging.