JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
SBJB

At What Age Would You Let Your Kids Start Sagging?

Guest jadensagsofficial

I begun sagging at age 10 or 11.

I'd say if I really asked my parents 'can i start sagging' (which I didn't) they'd say 'no' or 'wait another couple years' 

so, the answer is 13 or 14. 

If I did a have a son I give him the puberty talk ,the sexual education talk and masterbation talk too around the age of 8-10 then I would teach him to sagg by telling him that saggs is ok but there is situations that you don't sagg like weddings, funerals, graduations, job interviews, I would start by pulling his pants down to show some waist band of his underwear then the next week I would pull his pants lower then lower the following week until he gets comfortable with with sagging then I would buy him some boxer shorts, boxer briefs, briefs, compression shorts and let him choose what underwear he likes and buy him new clothes to show off his saggs

I really hope you're trolling because if not please don't have children. It's creepy as hell to tell a ******* 8 year old about masterbation. And forcing him to sag is weird.

Honestly this whole thread is weird like why is it so important for people that their kid sag? It's weird 

Edited by Pokemon

9 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

It's dying fashion trend and it better to taught by a parent that sagged back in the 90's and the 2000's than bunch of kid's

Not really guys still do it 

1 hour ago, TexasSagger said:

Well that's not what he said, he said it's dying... Ie.. Going down in popularity. 

I fully agree. 

11 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

It's dying fashion trend and it better to taught by a parent that sagged back in the 90's and the 2000's than bunch of kid's

1 hour ago, TheOther1 said:

Well that's not what he said, he said it's dying... Ie.. Going down in popularity. 

I fully agree.

But  I see  guys in high school doing it and middle school it’s prob jus  dying in your country in the states not so much 

1 hour ago, TheOther1 said:

I fully agree. 

Well I can travel around where I live, or London, or Barcelona or wherever I am.. and I don't see any. When I can spend a week in a different major city and see no saggers, I would call it pretty dead lol

12 hours ago, TexasSagger said:

Well I see guys in high school still doing it freshmen juniors it’s on ig 

Yeah, kids are up to it again, though it's been around 30 years.  Take care, kids!

I have kids and they never had any interest in sagging. Perhaps because their (gay)father is sagging most of the time and they want to find their own way. Also sagging is not popular around here and none of their mates are sagging. Lucky for me is that they have never been embarrased by my sagging: they are the only ones who have any say to how I dress.